Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact, I was watching Chinmoy's points and was eager to see when he crosses one lakh points.

This is historic achievement not only for Chinmoy but for Boddunan itself.

Heartiest congratulation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Wow, a self birthday advance gift to the emperor!!!!!!

Congrats.....Chinmoyji...

Swetha Shenoy
Hearty congratulations to chinmoyeji and sandhya for your acheivements
glitter-funny.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

What do you expect me to say? I am humbled and overwhelmed both! In fact,I am really surprised so many of you take so much of interest in my progression.
Looking back when I joined,I never imagined that my gains would be so substantial. It is not in terms of points but love and respect that I have been fortunate enough to gain from you. My heart-felt thanks to all of you! Thanks Sandhya for being gracious enough to bring it up !
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7554]}
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Congratulation Chinmoyjii..for the excellent achievement and your hardwork.The newcomers like me always get inspiration from seniors like u.. :)

For me????? :blink: :blink: Why?
think03_2012-06-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
What do you expect me to say? I am humbled and overwhelmed both! In fact,I am really surprised so many of you take so much of interest in my progression.
Looking back when I joined,I never imagined that my gains would be so substantial. It is not in terms of points but love and respect that I have been fortunate enough to gain from you. My heart-felt thanks to all of you! Thanks Sandhya for being gracious enough to bring it up !

How are you going to celebrate it????
002_2012-06-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

For me????? :blink: :blink: Why?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7555]}

How are you going to celebrate it????

As Gulshanji rightly says,it's not my achievement but that of boddunan! Why should I?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7556]}

As Gulshanji rightly says,it's not my achievement but that of boddunan! Why should I?

Again....miser of Boddunan in action!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.