Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What do you expect me to say? I am humbled and overwhelmed both! In fact,I am really surprised so many of you take so much of interest in my progression.
Looking back when I joined,I never imagined that my gains would be so substantial. It is not in terms of points but love and respect that I have been fortunate enough to gain from you. My heart-felt thanks to all of you! Thanks Sandhya for being gracious enough to bring it up !
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7554]}

Hearty Congratulations chinmoy , it is indeed a great achievement..all the best for the next great step :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Hearty Congratulation chinmoy ji., Its really a great achievement and it a gift for your hard work. Your are an inspiration for new comers. :cheer:

Vinu
Congratulation to Dada for a great achievement. You are really Emperor.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But in future Chinmoyjee will be crossed by sandhya so chinmoy jee beware of sandhya.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

But in future Chinmoyjee will be crossed by sandhya so chinmoy jee beware of sandhya.

No person with any brains never hassles himself or herself with any such delusion.If I have not modeled myself on any,why should Sandhya! All we are different in our own ways! My feelings are that I would remain as I am. Someone may be even better or the best! I love to be where I am always!

No person with any brains never hassles himself or herself with any such delusion.If I have not modeled myself on any,why should Sandhya! All we are different in our own ways! My feelings are that I would remain as I am. Someone may be even better or the best! I love to be where I am always!

You are my greatest inspiration of Boddhunan Chinmayjee :P :P :P
I have never even dreamt to compete with you....but I have always tried to study something new from you every day:)

Meera sandhu

You are my greatest inspiration of Boddhunan Chinmayjee :P :P :P
I have never even dreamt to compete with you....but I have always tried to study something new from you every day:)

Your progress and hard work are there for all to see, and any further progress would only please me more! These are words straight from the heart!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Ceemji...
I think, today I am going to join you.
What party should we arrange?
Actually, this time, let us ask admin to give us a double damaka with some cash credits :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Great news he is earned 1 lakh points. Keep going.. congradulations.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes Sandya is going to reach Chinmoy jee in a few minutes let us wait and see that incidence today.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.