Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chinmayjee, what about the party?? Don't turn to a miser at least this time

Congratulations to you for your newly achieved crown although I still have my objections for the title that should be EMPRESS in your case. All the best.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

The newly crowned empress should throw this party!!Then I'd arrange mine!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7580]}

But you are the senior. So, you should do that favour first :P :P :P
ayyo_2012-06-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Hello ChinmoyG- Congratulations for achieving such a big target. I am so sorry I was not online and missed the occasion. I hope we shall see you gaining newer heights and shall be following you with lots of inspirations. Thanks for showing us the way in such a great way. I wish there was a thumbs-up sign as a emoticon here.

I believe these milestones are not personal ones and if these inspire others which I am confident,these would, in the coming months we are going to see many more emperors and empresses joining the list.And Boddunan needs just that.A stimulating and vibrant forum where each one of us contributes most to make it truly worthwhile journey!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7581]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7581]}

Looking cunning in the gif.....not such actions 'chelegaa'. We want a great party

Meera sandhu
Hello ChinmoyG- Congratulations for achieving such a big target. I am so sorry I was not online and missed the occasion. I hope we shall see you gaining newer heights and shall be following you with lots of inspirations. Thanks for showing us the way in such a great way. I wish there was a thumbs-up sign as a emoticon here.

I believe these milestones are not personal ones and if these inspire others which I am confident,these would, in the coming months we are going to see many more emperors and empresses joining the list.And Boddunan needs just that.A stimulating and vibrant forum where each one of us contributes most to make it truly worthwhile journey!

I agree but achievements in any form are kind of milestones and this is your modesty that you put them this way, congrats again.

Sarala is going to join our very group very soon. Next month, may be Sasi. Many maestromates are still there and they can join the group any time :cheer:

Meera sandhu
There are 2-3 contenders who can reach there fast. Lets see who does it.

Chinmayjee..what about the party???

Meera sandhu
Congratulation to you dada and another milestone you have reached and inspired to many to reach there.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.