Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Whatever I have observed in Indian context is that ideologies in relation to political parties are all smokescreens masking the personal ambitions of leaders - be it left,right or ...?

But the party works on principles of these ideologies.Because then there is no need for communist parties to oppose anything with the tag "America" and privatization.

Why should the Communist be opposing privatization when the party supported and to some extent tried to implement in West Bengal. The Communist China too did it way back in the early eighties! Blind love and blind hatred for any country obfuscate the sight!!

I agree!!!

Why are they saying.....no foreign companies allowed here!!!! If Indians can spread their business outside the country, why can't others???

Meera sandhu
There is nothing like left or right in Indian politics, every thing is governed by muscle and money power. Jiski Lathi uski Bhens.

But how a party works is definitely based on these ideologies.Left parties promote government control oppose privatization and globilization etc..Right emphasize on privatization and Global economy.Its not absolute but definitely the ideology play an important role in how parties work.
Left Right etc represent the identity of a political party.
There is nothing like left or right in Indian politics, every thing is governed by muscle and money power. Jiski Lathi uski Bhens.

But how a party works is definitely based on these ideologies.Left parties promote government control oppose privatization and globilization etc..Right emphasize on privatization and Global economy.Its not absolute but definitely the ideology play an important role in how parties work.

Government is earning a lot as tax from private organizations and private employees too....

Actually, now I feel, though profit oriented, private firms offer better service than Government organisations. Workers are more sincere since their job is always under uncertainty.

I think a better balance is needed and an equilibrium maintained.... both are needed!!!

@MAC,
why can't you start a new thread on government sector v/s private sector. I think, you can nicely present it :)

Meera sandhu

Government is earning a lot as tax from private organizations and private employees too....

Actually, now I feel, though profit oriented, private firms offer better service than Government organisations. Workers are more sincere since their job is always under uncertainty.

I think a better balance is needed and an equilibrium maintained.... both are needed!!!

@MAC,
why can't you start a new thread on government sector v/s private sector. I think, you can nicely present it :)

Well i think it is represented by Right and Left politics B) :) ..
why you call me MAC!!?..i saw it in other post also..u made it a name like max i think..or mac book!
Really sorry MC!!!!

Actually what's your name?

Meera sandhu
Really sorry MC!!!!

Dont be sorry..I was just kidding :P :) ..well just call me MC..Thats my identity in boddunan.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Really sorry MC!!!!

Dont be sorry..I was just kidding :P :) ..well just call me MC..Thats my identity in boddunan.

Hiding your name too!! Ok MC :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.