Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, the exact word is determination.

In one movie they show the exact meaning of determination.
the hero will have death threat by god. his grany stop him going out. But he won't listen. Then he gives a oath to his grany that he will definitely live and come back.Then when he go out on some work his enemy poke a iron sting into his stomach, he was about to die to this. and he fall into a small pit. Then he get his oath that he will live and determination. He wakes up and drive and go back to his home and meet his grany. finally they bring doctor and treatment will be done.

this is no as oath. so determination is the thing which death also cannot break

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am sure hard work always works for me, what else would I do it for?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It happened in my SSLC exams...I was sure, I will get more than 525 out of 600. At that time, study was my only aim. I did well too. But when results came out, I could not gain more than 80% for at least one science subject....I was sure enough to get more than 90% for these subjects combined. I fell down 20 marks short that 525 mark. It took years for me to forget that .
Biology was my most favourite subject and my teacher used to tell me, You should score full for that subject. He had full expectations from me. I was sure, checked with my cousin(who taught me those subjects during Exam time), I missed just 1 objective question. Same was the case of physics and chemistry too.....
But result came, I couldn't control my tears that I couldn't even get more than 40/50. For revaluation, we should score 10% more in Second term exams. So, I couldn't apply for revaluations too!!!

Later, I still remember, when I saw my Biology Sir once, I hide without showing my face since I couldn't face him.

So, it's sure for me....a little bit luck is also needed along with hard work

Meera sandhu
It happened to me in my ssc exams I had not attended to school due to ill My dad thought I will pass in least marks but I had passed in first class.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

What a coincidence, this happened with me while in high school, I though I would pass easily while my result was not in newspaper. They had stopped it due to school had not paid its dues to the board.

Sarala is a good movie watcher she is saying about Murari which is mahesh babu film.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Of course hard work always pays. There is no alternative of the same.

Hard work is needed for everything to achieve...yet some other factors can very deeply influence its outcome. I believe so

Meera sandhu
It happened in my SSLC exams...I was sure, I will get more than 525 out of 600. At that time, study was my only aim. I did well too. But when results came out, I could not gain more than 80% for at least one science subject....I was sure enough to get more than 90% for these subjects combined. I fell down 20 marks short that 525 mark. It took years for me to forget that .
Biology was my most favourite subject and my teacher used to tell me, You should score full for that subject. He had full expectations from me. I was sure, checked with my cousin(who taught me those subjects during Exam time), I missed just 1 objective question. Same was the case of physics and chemistry too.....
But result came, I couldn't control my tears that I couldn't even get more than 40/50. For revaluation, we should score 10% more in Second term exams. So, I couldn't apply for revaluations too!!!

Later, I still remember, when I saw my Biology Sir once, I hide without showing my face since I couldn't face him.

Yes it happens in many cases when we do hard work but still we could not achieve what we had set or desired for.Luck comes in picture in those cases. :)

Yes it happens in many cases when we do hard work but still we could not achieve what we had set or desired for.Luck comes in picture in those cases. :)

Ya many time we do hard work but we cannot get fruits according to that.This might be test of yourself.....Never loose hope........ :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.