Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Suppose a farmer is doing a lot of hard work, sowing seeds...i.e.he has done all that he can do. But, if against prediction, rain not shower or flood occurred, will his hard work and effort costs??? Never.

This is what i said luck also plays its role.Sometime there is nothing wrong in the work of a person its only his/her bad luck that he/she could not acheive things. :evil:
Suppose we want to meet a particular person for job or anything else. If we have luck, we may meet him. But if everything work against us, we may never get an opportunity to meet him.
You should read 'Alchemist' to know more about the game of luck

Meera sandhu
Though i don't beleive much on luck but on the work we do but i will read this book. :) Is it available on net Sandhya? :blink:
Actually sandhya, we talk about hard work and luck. But I feel we should believe in sankalp, i dont know what we call in english. If we have that sankalp then no one can stop us or nothing can stop us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Though i don't beleive much on luck but on the work we do but i will read this book. :) Is it available on net Sandhya? :blink:

I don't know.
Yet I would like to say...it will give you a lot of positive energy and answers to many unknown questions hurting your mind, sure.
Do you know, what thought came to my mind as soon as I completed reading this book...."If I have not read my book, I would have lost something really worth and my life would have been a waste".

Once I have seen here someone quoting, this book has really changed her life :evil:

Meera sandhu
Actually sandhya, we talk about hard work and luck. But I feel we should believe in sankalp, i dont know what we call in english. If we have that sankalp then no one can stop us or nothing can stop us.

what is 'sankalp'? can you at least try to explain it? Is it something like determination?
Sankalp means dedication. When we want to do some thing first we must dedicate to that one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

what is 'sankalp'? can you at least try to explain it? Is it something like determination?

In Malayalam it means assumptions.

Sarala, are you telling about Omens

Meera sandhu
i dont know what is omens. I am telling sankalp(hindi) and it is known as sankalpam in telugu. The meaning of this sankalp or sankalpam is, if you feel some to do, you take owth for your self that at any cost you will full fill that work. though any kind of obstacles occur

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i dont know what is omens. I am telling sankalp(hindi) and it is known as sankalpam in telugu. The meaning of this sankalp or sankalpam is, if you feel some to do, you take owth for your self that at any cost you will full fill that work. though any kind of obstacles occur

Then it is not omen.
You mean oath...isn't it...something like a promise, determination etc

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.