The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many members here are active and as i have seen today that many people are very close to milestones.Its great.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes this is their hard work which made them to where they should be.Its great to see Sandya being an emperor in Boddunan. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Many members here are active and as i have seen today that many people are very close to milestones.Its great.

Yes, nowadays people taking less time to reach that milestone.

Now time has arrived to find a name for 20,000 posts. What do you think?

Meera sandhu
That will be you definetely as you are staying here for more than 16 hours so that you can achieve it easily. But members like us who is doing job will take long time to reach it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes,we will see this number of post in quick time.
For me, the first goal is to make it through 10000 posts.

Want to make each day Accountable

That will be you definetely as you are staying here for more than 16 hours so that you can achieve it easily. But members like us who is doing job will take long time to reach it.

Now I will be busy with some another work.

If admin want to bind me here, let him find a new milestone to be achieved!!! :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

yes,we will see this number of post in quick time.
For me, the first goal is to make it through 10000 posts.

Ronark...
I really missed your name in that list!!!
You are not available...that is the reason why I forget your name to mention :sick:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya it is your greatness and wish you will definitely success in the you next goal 20000 posts also all the best

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Definitely me too gets less time to do online works due to offline job and the family responsibilities and for me to reach 10K is like touching sky. :woohoo:
Sanjeev it is not an easy task to complete 10 k we need lot of hardwork.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.