The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya is third emperor in the whole boddunan members.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya is third emperor in the whole boddunan members.

No, am the fourth....and you are going to be the fifth

Meera sandhu
Heartly congratulation akka, its really a great achievement. You are the first empress. :evil:
Im really suprised of your call :) Thanks.

Vinu
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Heartly congratulation akka, its really a great achievement. You are the first empress. :evil:
Im really suprised of your call :) Thanks.

I kept my promise :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: vinodh
I just missed one important thing.
I am getting a lot of Karma from you people nowadays. Actually I don't know who are really increasing it tremendously for a couple of days. Thank you all for your hidden love and care :)

Meera sandhu
thats great, people like you very much itseems. You have alot of fans in boddunan as your karma is increasing day by day. I wish this continue like this. All the best with lot of smiles for you sandhya. soon you will cross another milestone. I have that confidence. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My congratulations to you for becoming empress. There are many emperors but just one empress, that says it all.

Even Suny you are also going to be Maestro soon. :)

You also will become soon!!

I am trying for it may in 10~15 days i will be the Maestro and then go for an emperor crown. :laugh:
thats great, people like you very much itseems. You have alot of fans in boddunan as your karma is increasing day by day. I wish this continue like this. All the best with lot of smiles for you sandhya. soon you will cross another milestone. I have that confidence. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

But love has increased tremendously since I returned after a long vacation. May be because you missed me a lot those days :cheer: Keep loving me like this :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Congratulations Sandhya.. You have reached the milestone in a short time which proves ur hard work and dedication. You will be the inspiration for many people.

Congrats again and wish all the luck for the future. :)
Same from me. I wish some more reach there fast. but that is not easy to do.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.