The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am presuming that you become an Emperor/Empress on reaching 60,000 points....Great work Sandhya,now for the next milestone which I am sure you will achieve within a couple of weeks at the most ! Hearty Congratulations to you :) :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I am presuming that you become an Emperor/Empress on reaching 60,000 points....Great work Sandhya,now for the next milestone which I am sure you will achieve within a couple of weeks at the most ! Hearty Congratulations to you :) :cheer:

But no more targets yaar :( :( :(
Admin has to find a new name for 20,000 posts :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Hey great sandhya you reached a milestone and i wish that you continue in same style and achieve what you want from Boddunan. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK got it ! 10,000 points = Emperor not 60,000 posts as I thought :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

OK got it ! 10,000 points = Emperor not 60,000 posts as I thought :)

10,000 posts in forum, yaar :huh: :huh: :huh:
Am the 4th one to achieve this target. It has nothing to do with points ;)

Meera sandhu
Good Sandhya i wish you achieve 20,000 post in forum as soon as possible.

Akka, your next target will be reaching 1st on list. I think in this speed you will reach top 1st soon. :cheer:

Vinu
Congratulations to sandhya...You deserved it....All the very best...keep up the best work...

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Everyone congratulated me, except admin :( :( :( :(
Why so?
He even didn't send me a PM till now :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.