Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a days in news channel and in other channel we could only see about the films and cricket.To advertise the films the actress and the actor and even the director himself comes to the media and encourage people to watch new release of the film.Cricket also dominates a large place in media.

Media has to earn money too and money comes from people who have it. Films and cricket are full of money so you see nothing but films, cricket and politics.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now a days in news channel and in other channel we could only see about the films and cricket.To advertise the films the actress and the actor and even the director himself comes to the media and encourage people to watch new release of the film.Cricket also dominates a large place in media.

Media has to earn money too and money comes from people who have it. Films and cricket are full of money so you see nothing but films, cricket and politics.

Bollywood and Cricket is connected. There generation has made such connections.

Want to make each day Accountable

There has always been a connection , but cricketers normally concentrated on their game and may be on a couple of occasions married a film star like in the case of Sharmila and Pataudi...But of late the tragedy is that Filmstars are taking over cricket and making it into a film set ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There has always been a connection , but cricketers normally concentrated on their game and may be on a couple of occasions married a film star like in the case of Sharmila and Pataudi...But of late the tragedy is that Filmstars are taking over cricket and making it into a film set ...

In fact the glamour and money attracts the poor people of this country and whatever attracts crowd is the way for earning big for media. TPA is the name of the game.

In fact the glamour and money attracts the poor people of this country and whatever attracts crowd is the way for earning big for media. TPA is the name of the game.

Thats true and media is also more concerned with glamorising all issues ! We come to know all about star birthdays, since it becomes breaking news on that channel , flashing away each time you go to that channel, or if there has been any minor incident in a star or cricketers life , the entire nation becomes aware of it :dry: :huh: ;)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats true and media is also more concerned with glamorising all issues ! We come to know all about star birthdays, since it becomes breaking news on that channel , flashing away each time you go to that channel, or if there has been any minor incident in a star or cricketers life , the entire nation becomes aware of it :dry: :huh: ;)

For them news having national interests no values but a model found drunk is a breaking news.

Actually most of the people in this world are much interested in films and cricket and next comes politics. So news people had alot of chance of making money through these subjects, especially film and cricket as people are more crazy about them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have a question- while they have sports channels broadcasting every game live what is the need of news channels making so much hue and cry? News is alright but they simply do it live, ball by ball.

Now a days we won't find the news channel without the film and cricket.No other news are telecast on the TV.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes this is sad but they do it what people like this is our mistake that we don't take interest in social issue rather than entertainment I remember whenever something happens with a film star it is repeatedly shown on all TV news channels and people take interest in watching it. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.