Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
no we can't blame media for this..This is the thinking of people also.
There used to be times when the print media discharged its role in shaping up the popular opinion in relation to serious issues by highlighting important events with great informational and knowledge content. Now the reverse is happening! Mass hysteria is driving our media!

Absolutely ! They highlight all the wrong things.The way terrorist Abu Salem was projected with the media going hysterical about his good looks ( ??) and his romance with Monica bedi in Portugal ( I too am guilty of following all the details :unsure: ).It looked as if he was a movie star.Such news items erode the very moral fabric of society where right becomes wrong and wrong begins to look right...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do not mind them dominating entertainment and sports channels but news channels play them over and look more like sponsored shows on payment basis.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do not mind them dominating entertainment and sports channels but news channels play them over and look more like sponsored shows on payment basis.

Thats what I am saying too..Once there was a complete program on Ash's expected baby and blah blah ..there are some so called news channels which are more gossip columns and less news channels

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats what I am saying too..Once there was a complete program on Ash's expected baby and blah blah ..there are some so called news channels which are more gossip columns and less news channels

You gotta see them in north, yours are still showing some news but if you happen to tune in any Hindi News Channels, they are like advertisement and political fight arenas, and the balance time goes to people who purchase those slats like film stars and producers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya everywhere there is same condition all try to highlights political parties,film star or any other celebrity.
It is the same here with some chaneels and newspapers.Some local TV channels show only celebrities and their doings , repeatedly .I dont understand why they do it since most people are unhappy with it..

The truth in the situation is that these channels are sold to money-bags! These try to promote a rank rotten culture!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
According to me Media Dominate on Cricket and Film.They Do as they like.
The truth in the situation is that these channels are sold to money-bags! These try to promote a rank rotten culture!

I agree with that 1 Cricket once upon a time used to be a gentleman's game , but now has lost all its dignity, and become a money spinner game ...esp after the IPl set in :dry:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.