Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We are very poor in our defense,when we know that neighbor is wrong,we don't act quickly and that gives the neighbor more chance to advance on us.
Our Country should commit and take the action when something is wrong.
Security should be kept such that the neighbor think 10 times to commit the mistake.

Want to make each day Accountable

They are busy solving party problems first. Even solving their own problems is a big deal for them, what to talk about about major problems like defense and economy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They are busy solving party problems first. Even solving their own problems is a big deal for them, what to talk about about major problems like defense and economy.

India is a country which reacts very late.When something has already occurred,that time they decided that something should be done.And in that doing something,they come to conclusion that nothing can be done.And that matter goes close.

India is a country which reacts very late.When something has already occurred,that time they decided that something should be done.And in that doing something,they come to conclusion that nothing can be done.And that matter goes close.

Our law--constitution is also very strict to follow and do some amendment ..so that terrorists are enjoying in india .....ex....Kasaf mumbai blaster :) :) :) :) :) so we have to act rapidly according to an incident ...yes.

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

Our law--constitution is also very strict to follow and do some amendment ..so that terrorists are enjoying in india .....ex....Kasaf mumbai blaster :) :) :) :) :) so we have to act rapidly according to an incident ...yes.

What you say Terrorist are enjoying what does it means can you explain........... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What you say Terrorist are enjoying what does it means can you explain........... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ya ..You know about kasaf..who is the mumbai victim.....now he is enjoying in jail ...good medical care , good food and rooms, etc.....

and our forces are giving security..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

still he didn't get any punishments.....why it is so ?

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

No, they form a committee to examine the reasons. Once they fail to reach to a conclusion they form another committee to examine the reason for failure of the previous committee.

No, they form a committee to examine the reasons. Once they fail to reach to a conclusion they form another committee to examine the reason for failure of the previous committee.

Look,where the good is done,there are many people who oppose as well.So,this makes the conversation more complex and the committee,which is formed,they just gone on fighting.

What I feel that this is all to pass the time and avoid taking decisions. By this they safely complete their tenure and go for net election. We are a country with double standards.

Now a days pakistan is believing us for the removal of terrorism in their country.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.