Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

And also It is capital, so police force should be increased and give power to control crimes ....night patrolling and police also should be strict...on their duties... :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Most of women come home safe daily. In fact, rapes and molestation are reported. This does not mean that every woman will face this. I also think that most women must be taking precautions. It appears that the ugly incidents appear more with outsiders especially women from North East and Delhites are safer.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Most of women come home safe daily. In fact, rapes and molestation are reported. This does not mean that every woman will face this. I also think that most women must be taking precautions. It appears that the ugly incidents appear more with outsiders especially women from North East and Delhites are safer.

Actually unknown and unsuspecting people from distant areas who are not used to Delhi behavior- become their victims. In north east where the women dominate the society and move freely night or day, fall prey.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You cannot stop any one from doing shifts, night or day work must go on. There are many industries with shift system.

And what about the security they give to their night shift workers? :blink:

IT firms are really working on shifts Sanjeev....even girls have to do night shifts..particularly freshers. No other options!!! What to do :huh:

They have company buses to connect major places. Yet, after that they have to depend some auto or taxi. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
In last few years we have heard lot of crimes being done in night in Delhi still i have seen people they don't fear to go outside their homes in late hours. :evil: Yesterday only i saw 2 girls just going back to their homes late night. :evil: Why we people don't take lessons from the past?.Why we people give a chance to the culprits to do crime once again?. :evil:

Yes i too live in Delhi near janakPuri but this area is save and i never hear such kind of wrong activities.Might be other part of Delhi.
You cannot stop any one from doing shifts, night or day work must go on. There are many industries with shift system.

And what about the security they give to their night shift workers? :blink:

IT firms are really working on shifts Sanjeev....even girls have to do night shifts..particularly freshers. No other options!!! What to do :huh:

They have company buses to connect major places. Yet, after that they have to depend some auto or taxi. Isn't it?

it is only possible when the employers take full responsibility of their employees but it never happens. :evil:

And that is the major reason of what happened in 2~3 cases which recently held in Delhi. :evil:
It's a shame that things should be so in the national capital for years on end. I do remember how insecure it could be some years back when I was there.Things remain exactly the same what I hear!
Last night in Delhi.Uttar nagar is a place where a person has been killed by Two person only because of 5 Thousand rupees........
It's a shame that things should be so in the national capital for years on end. I do remember how insecure it could be some years back when I was there.Things remain exactly the same what I hear!

This is same almost every where barring South India comparatively. There are certain reasons for so many crimes in some particular places.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is same almost every where barring South India comparatively. There are certain reasons for so many crimes in some particular places.

Yes but Delhi Government promise their Citizen to remain live safe and Secure but all promise gone in vain....................... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.