Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nature is the how we possess ourself.A person can be Soft,polite,rude,cruel.So,these are the some types of nature one possess.

Attitude is always rude.It shows that how much we have control on others.Some person think that "i am Something".That is attitude.

Attitude may be positive or negative. It's not at all rude always.

Meera sandhu
Nature is the how we possess ourself.A person can be Soft,polite,rude,cruel.So,these are the some types of nature one possess.

Attitude is always rude.It shows that how much we have control on others.Some person think that "i am Something".That is attitude.

Attitude may be positive or negative. It's not at all rude always.

Yes mam,i agree with you.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
nature is what you are born with. attitude is how we use what we were born with in relation with the outside world.nature is what exists within inside a person.attitude is not born.attitude changes as person grows.for eg.when we are small our attitude is different but as we grow it changes.

Sharmistha Banerjee
nature is what you are born with. attitude is how we use what we were born with in relation with the outside world.nature is what exists within inside a person.attitude is not born.attitude changes as person grows.for eg.when we are small our attitude is different but as we grow it changes.

Exclusive definition of nature and attitude.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sharmistha Banerjee wrote:

Good explanation about this one so sarala I think you understood clearly.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.