Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Usha,
Your profile picture is also a nice scenary. Now only I have seen it clearly. Is it you? Looks as if taken from a moving train

Meera sandhu
@Usha,
Your profile picture is also a nice scenary. Now only I have seen it clearly. Is it you? Looks as if taken from a moving train

Yes sandhya it is me..It was taken by my daughter at Switzerland, when we were going up the alps at Interlaken...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Usha,

Yes sandhya it is me..It was taken by my daughter at Switzerland, when we were going up the alps at Interlaken...

Switzerland!!!

Really nice!!!!! :)

Meera sandhu
Wow swizerland. I heard it is very beautiful city with alot of snow and all. I saw it in photos

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Wow swizerland. I heard it is very beautiful city with alot of snow and all. I saw it in photos

Yes sarala, it is avery beautiful place and extremely clean, has to be seen to be believed..I wanted to click away all the time.One more picture from there of the country side on the way to Interlaken..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7957]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

swizerland is the best place in world and nice photo pasted here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I will surely visit that place atleast once in my life time to enjoy that nature

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes Sarala and Usha I had a dream to visit that place in my life time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes Sarala and Usha I had a dream to visit that place in my life time.

You really must visit Switzerland, and these days with the kind of travel offers you get, it is not beyond anyone's reach either...The beauty of the place stuns you ..

I also love and enjoy nature.

Blue Sky - gives peacefulness for our mind.

Sea-blue also gives peace for us

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.