Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i really hate this time. Its really moving very fast. I have somany things to do in this world. Im getting old so soon if this time runs this much fast. :S :unsure: :) :cheer:

Vinu
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
Arjun Palwai wrote:
I Love it when it was holiday and I hate it when it was other days.

This remind me of 'lazy man's prayer- God send Sunday.'

everyone likes or dislikes life in his own way. A workaholic will hate sunday or any other holiday.

My husband hate Sundays

Due to sandhya torture he is not interested Sundays.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

time never waits for anyone.we have to accept it and adjust ourselves according to the situation.each and everyday a new morning appear and we start our new day.each morning brings new thing in life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Time is moving at its pace. Actually, we don't have time to respect it. If we give appropriate time to our task and respect time, Time will respect us.

Want to make each day Accountable

First of all, we don't know for how many days or years we all are going to survive. Instead of thinking negative, think possitive. Think God has pardoned your life for one more day. Be happy and live happily. Do well to yourself and others.
I love time when I was in happy mood I dont want that time to move fast.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It's sure, time is waiting for no one and it's moving fast. Years are going in seconds. Isn't it? My college days have just gone, my mind always think so...but it's already 7-8 years.
Yes, we can't identify the pace at which time is travelling forward. Only thing we can do is to keep ourselves move along with time. Otherwise we may fall without achieving anything and travelling a lot!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.