Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As it was salary day I want to come fast. When it was other days I dont want them.

But salary comes for all those days.Hehehe..

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Time moves at same pace. Births, lives and deaths are just events. A day losing or day gaining are meaningless terms.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya, I feel when time is good for me, i feel it should move slow and when is not good for me i feel it should move fast

Sure!! I am impressed!!!
You will get your gift very soon!!!
Yet, this is not the best answer :)

I love it...because its moving fast.....It helps me to forget bad things in our life...and will give a chance me to make things right on time.....

Im waiting for the day..I want to know the reason..why GOD gave me this human Birth...

One was successfully over ...

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya, I feel when time is good for me, i feel it should move slow and when is not good for me i feel it should move fast

Sure!! I am impressed!!!
You will get your gift very soon!!!
Yet, this is not the best answer :)

I love it...because its moving fast.....It helps me to forget bad things in our life...and will give a chance me to make things right on time.....

Im waiting for the day..I want to know the reason..why GOD gave me this human Birth...

One was successfully over ...

Am really impressed yaar..particularly the first part!!!

Let me wait for more 'time' answers

Meera sandhu
There are many more life teachers who are teaching about time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I Love it when it was holiday and I hate it when it was other days.

This remind me of 'lazy man's prayer- God send Sunday.'

everyone likes or dislikes life in his own way. A workaholic will hate sunday or any other holiday.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I Love it when it was holiday and I hate it when it was other days.

This remind me of 'lazy man's prayer- God send Sunday.'

everyone likes or dislikes life in his own way. A workaholic will hate sunday or any other holiday.

My husband hate Sundays :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Are you happy that time is going forward? We are living 1 more day. Yet we are losing it from our life. We are becoming 1 day older. :dry:
What do you feel?

Try to give good responses to get my karmas :P :P :P :P :P

Actually am not at all happy with the time going forward. God gave me a precious human birth. Am not handicapped, well educated also. I have past my 30' mark. Yet I always feel, I have not utilised it fully. I could have done many things before 30. As a daughter, wife and mother am performing my duties well. Yet, am feeling I have not made my life worth till now.....
I may live for 30 more years or so. Will it be enough for me do whatever I feel to do??????
As each day sheds as a petal of a flower, we are becoming more old, losing our energy, yet didn't reach that destination meant to be!!!!
I have not traveled as fast as this time. I should agree with it. :) :)

Meera sandhu
When we think about unnecessary things then time will not go fast and our mind wont be free. so if we feel everything easy then time will move fast and there is no need to hate anything

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There is one popular Motivator from India,he is SHIV KHERA.

He tells that Time doesn't goes anywhere,Time is Silent,time is Steady,We come and Go.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.