Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's nice information I have seen people carrying many credit cards and not paying the bills on time due to which they get trapped and have to pay heavy interests :evil: . I never use credit cards though I own one. I find using cash or debit card more comfortable than credit card. :) Moreover credit cards are for those who don't keep cash or don't have money in their account its always advisable to use debit card if you have cash in your account. This is my opinion. :)
That's nice information I have seen people carrying many credit cards and not paying the bills on time due to which they get trapped and have to pay heavy interests :evil: . I never use credit cards though I own one. I find using cash or debit card more comfortable than credit card. :) Moreover credit cards are for those who don't keep cash or don't have money in their account its always advisable to use debit card if you have cash in your account. This is my opinion. :)

It is very good for who is paying the bills on time. Otherwise we can spend more money as interest.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Yes Sanjeev.. that's true and that is the catch which people get trapped in. So manage your cards well and have them as per your requirement.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Credit card should be taken as Facility Card only. This should not be used for availing credit and drawing cash. Only this much of caution will help a lot.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Credit card are for emergency use.But now a days people use it by shopping luxuries items with those credit card and fall in debts.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.