Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually, we are not using any credit cards, only debit cards

Meera sandhu
Actually, we are not using any credit cards, only debit cards

me too.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Credit card are just for emergency use.But people misuse it.they purchase many goods with the help of credit card which sometime are of no use to them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Well it depends upon how you use it. I have 5 credit cards and i never have to pay anything extra.. Also a person who overspend should not have it. I have control over my expenses. I use them as i don't like to carry cash and these days many offers are there if you check them our carefully, but yes you need to be bit attentive if you really want benefits. I can write about them endlessly as using them from last 4 years..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Well it depends upon how you use it. I have 5 credit cards and i never have to pay anything extra.. Also a person who overspend should not have it. I have control over my expenses. I use them as i don't like to carry cash and these days many offers are there if you check them our carefully, but yes you need to be bit attentive if you really want benefits. I can write about them endlessly as using them from last 4 years..

Its an excellent article idea , may be worth considering ! I too feel that credit card has its uses esp when you are travelling or when you are short of cash in your bank account.Since you get instant messages and online statements it is not at all difficult to keep track of your credit card account.Another benefit is the points that you collect which van be redeemed for many things including air travel and hotel stay and of course purchasing stuff from certain stores...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Its an excellent article idea , may be worth considering ! I too feel that credit card has its uses esp when you are travelling or when you are short of cash in your bank account.Since you get instant messages and online statements it is not at all difficult to keep track of your credit card account.Another benefit is the points that you collect which van be redeemed for many things including air travel and hotel stay and of course purchasing stuff from certain stores...

Indeed Usha. there are endless benefits but we need to make most out of it.. And keep our eyes open.
I'll write and article on it soon. Let me now usha if you are already on it. So that i don't start... :) :)

Indeed Usha. there are endless benefits but we need to make most out of it.. And keep our eyes open.
I'll write and article on it soon. Let me now usha if you are already on it. So that i don't start... :) :)

No no definitely not, the topic is all yours,I just have one card whereas you have 5 , so that much more experience and information :cheer: ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No no definitely not, the topic is all yours,I just have one card whereas you have 5 , so that much more experience and information :cheer: ...

Ha haa.. Its nothing like that... But thanks for the information. I'll get on it right away..

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Ha haa.. Its nothing like that... But thanks for the information. I'll get on it right away..

So you did write that article ...good write up and Congratulations, monetarily you have been very well compensated :)

Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra

So you did write that article ...good write up and Congratulations, monetarily you have been very well compensated :)

Yes.. And thanks for the feedback and inspiration.. It does help...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.