Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
school life and college life is most better than the still life. No tension, no responsibilities, we do playing, studing etc. i participated various competitions like Kho-Kho, badminton, painting, dancing etc.

I miss my school life very much.

great to know this.actually whatever you mentioned above i did in my college life.playing kho-kho,badmintion, even hide n seek,ice-water,antakshari,participated in dance, painting.gd,debate,industrial presentation etc.

and in school time i used to play volleyball,basketball,prticipate in singing and english vocabulary,race,slow cycle race etc..

a.s.
I enjoyed my School life more.
In College,i was away from my Home,so sometimes didn't like college and every time i used to think that when the vacation would be there and we go home.

Rather than College,i liked Hostel Life.In hostel,we get many friends,which comes from different places,they share their views and we all share our views.

Frankly speaking,i didn't liked College.
But i wanted to enjoy one more time when i start pursuing MBA.

Want to make each day Accountable

I enjoyed my college life best and fell sorrow when I remember those days.
So many friends and tiffin sharing ,to see movie alltogether.

hmm so both you and sandhya di like college life more..great same likings of brother-sister.. :)

Ya you have caught the thread..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I enjoyed my School life more.
In College,i was away from my Home,so sometimes didn't like college and every time i used to think that when the vacation would be there and we go home.

Rather than College,i liked Hostel Life.In hostel,we get many friends,which comes from different places,they share their views and we all share our views.

Frankly speaking,i didn't liked College.
But i wanted to enjoy one more time when i start pursuing MBA.

same here i still have to enjoy my college life while doing mba.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.