Recently Chinmoyji announced that he will not perform in forum.he is a experienced and good guider also. So we can appeal hi jointly to come back through this posting.
Sandhya another also declared that she would not be here. She is also a good initiator and mind blowing performer.She not only helps to remain active to all but also a good writer and knowledgeable.
So friends post your comment so that they can not remain alook from here.
come on aniyathi and Chinmoy Dada.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will surely return to forums.....but two conditions.....
1. I want justice
2. Ceemji should also return :)

Meera sandhu
1. I want justice

Justice for what Sandhya? :unsure:

I also wnat you to return here as forum looks so boring without you. :)
You all know the matter Sanjeev......closing our eyes can't make the whole world dark.

I don't want to discuss that matter here again!!!! :) :)
Hoping you will understand me. :)

Meera sandhu
1. I want justice

I am happy that you answer.
Keep faith and believe on self.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I too want you sandhya and chinmoy jee too come back to forums. without you people forums are really boring yar. and you people are good friends, guiders and welwishers.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I too want you sandhya and chinmoy jee too come back to forums. without you people forums are really boring yar. and you people are good friends, guiders and welwishers.

We two are always well wishers Sarala. We two have always tried our level best to keep this forum active. To see smile in your faces...how many foolish acts we have made. Also, we two have only wished good for you people and want to see you people always happy. Hoping Chinmayjee will agree with me.

Meera sandhu
You all know the matter Sanjeev......closing our eyes can't make the whole world dark.

I understand you but you did not.Oh yes closing our eyes is not a solution we must keep them open to face problems. :)

I too always wanted you to be here as you have always made the forum interesting and live. :)

I told you being over emotional in situations never is helpful one must learn to face them bodly. :) Hope you understand it now whatever problems you have you must put it in front of admin may be he would be able to understand it better as a member no one would be able to do much in this matter.And in case you have done it than wait for admin to come till then you should continue. :blink:

I am agree with you Sarala and we are in a bonding here,So feeling sad and bore without them.

I understand you but you did not.Oh yes closing our eyes is not a solution we must keep them open to face problems. :)

I told you being over emotional in situations never is helpful one must learn to face them bodly. :) Hope you understand it now whatever problems you have you must put it in front of admin may be he would be able to understand it better as a member no one would be able you more in this matter.And in case you have done it than wait for admin to come till then you should continue. :blink:

Yes, I have told admin about present situation. He has responded to my mail. Hoping he will find a solution. After all he is the big boss. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
That's fine! :)

But till his verdict you must keep continuing here in my opinion. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.