The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sanjeev

Thank you for hearing my words!!!!
At last you find a chair for him!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8017]}

But still now, I don't know how he changed to a 'Bakra' as soon as he was seated :blink: :blink: :blink:
Sanjeev...is it a magic seat??? Can you tell me please???? :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

No its not magical actually you did not see it horse was still standing it was Bakra which sat on the chair. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sanjeev :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Why did you do that?
What you have done to that poor horse is not really good :( :( :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
I consulted a famous vet-doctor, the CMO of a racecourse and asked him about this- He replied to my query I am placing it in his words-
Dear Sunil I have already answered your question ! This is third time I am answering , I think my reply is not showing up on your profile page! You can check my reply to your question on my profile page ! Any way, they can't sit like Dogs because of Anatomical variation in the hind Skeleton, they can very well sit like Cow , which they always do, contrary to the common belief ,they lie down and have a sound sleep ! Some times they snore like hman beings also! Horses don'thave any defense organs, so they have to run away from the enemy to save themselves without wasting any time in case of emergency, so in wild they always take rest while standing as they have a mofified skeleton system which can bear the weight of the body when the horse is relaxing all the muscles which is not seen in other animals! So in emergency they use this feature to escape from the enemy with out wasting much of time which otherwise they would have wasted while getting up from the sitting position ! Hope I am clear ! Thanks a lot for the interest you have shown! Thanks !

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I consulted a famous vet-doctor, the CMO of a racecourse and asked him about this- He replied to my query I am placing it in his words-
Dear Sunil I have already answered your question ! This is third time I am answering , I think my reply is not showing up on your profile page! You can check my reply to your question on my profile page ! Any way, they can't sit like Dogs because of Anatomical variation in the hind Skeleton, they can very well sit like Cow , which they always do, contrary to the common belief ,they lie down and have a sound sleep ! Some times they snore like hman beings also! Horses don'thave any defense organs, so they have to run away from the enemy to save themselves without wasting any time in case of emergency, so in wild they always take rest while standing as they have a mofified skeleton system which can bear the weight of the body when the horse is relaxing all the muscles which is not seen in other animals! So in emergency they use this feature to escape from the enemy with out wasting much of time which otherwise they would have wasted while getting up from the sitting position ! Hope I am clear ! Thanks a lot for the interest you have shown! Thanks !

Nice information shared Suny. :)

Nice information shared Suny. :)

So you know they can sit but do not want to sit because they are afraid of you. :P :P

So you must ask them why they fear from me as i don't know horse riding why would i catch them. :laugh:
So you must ask them why they fear from me as i don't know horse riding why would i catch them. :laugh:

That is why they are afraid of you because you know nothing about riding. They are friendly with people like me who now how to ride. ;) Anariyon se sab darte hain.

That is why they are afraid of you because you know nothing about riding. They are friendly with people like me who now how to ride. ;) Anariyon se sab darte hain.

Hmmmm...but be careful sometime the experts also fail due to overconfidence. :woohoo: Beware keep the ropes tightly else it will throw you on the ground. :woohoo:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It is nature......It can sleep only while standing on 3 legs and one leg will be up slightly.......

It is a very active animal.... not like human....

when we are sleeping and somebody says run.... means first we have to stand and will start run.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but horse is not like that..if say run...it will just start run.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ....

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

It is nature......It can sleep only while standing on 3 legs and one leg will be up slightly.......

when we are sleeping and somebody says run.... means first we have to stand and will start run.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but horse is not like that..if say run...it will just start run.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ....

Yes that's true unlike other animals horse can sleep while standing. :laugh:

Yes that's true unlike other animals horse can sleep while standing. :laugh:

Would you care to read my answer again, I did so much efforts to obtain it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.