The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually Horse mostly stands as it is runner. But even sit also. I have seen number of times

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Come on Sanjeev Sir ! I think all would had seen a Horse sitting and eating grass.

No i have never seen it. :laugh:

I have always seen it standing and eating grass. :laugh:
I have never seen a horse sitting on the ground but don't know the reason why? :laugh:

Have you seen it? :blink: Please tell any one know the answer. :blink:

Because it doesn't get a chair :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sanjeev, why can't you give one and make it sit :P :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Thats funny answer sandhya, great sense of humor.

Actually horse will have alot of energy to run so it loves to stand for more time and to eat and sleep it sits

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have never seen a horse sitting on the ground but don't know the reason why? :laugh:

Have you seen it? :blink: Please tell any one know the answer. :blink:

Because it doesn't get a chair :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sanjeev, why can't you give one and make it sit :P :P :P :P :P :P

Hmmm.. but i gave full bed to it to lye but it did not use it even to sit. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
animated-gifs-goates-21_2012-06-25.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thats funny answer sandhya, great sense of humor.

Actually horse will have alot of energy to run so it loves to stand for more time and to eat and sleep it sits

May be. :blink:

But i have seen them eating while standing only they never sit to eat. :laugh:
@Sanjeev

Thank you for hearing my words!!!!
At last you find a chair for him!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8017]}

But still now, I don't know how he changed to a 'Bakra' as soon as he was seated :blink: :blink: :blink:
Sanjeev...is it a magic seat??? Can you tell me please???? :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
WOw nice joke so we can provide a bed for him to sleep also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

@Sanjeev

But still now, I don't know how he changed to a 'Bakra' as soon as he was seated :blink: :blink: :blink:
Sanjeev...is it a magic seat??? Can you tell me please???? :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

No its not magical actually you did not see it horse was still standing it was Bakra which sat on the chair. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
@Sanjeev

No its not magical actually you did not see it horse was still standing it was Bakra which sat on the chair. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And why is he shaking, are you singing songs for him?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.