Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I remember the ad of FEM fairness cream :woohoo: . I don't think by use of it every one gets fair color which it claims in ad :evil: . Its just an application of mind we need to check these first and then buy. :) But in the case of purifiers i tell you they purify water at least the water we get from it is much better than what we get from the direct supply. :)

So you are using these creams? ;) Is that the secret of your beauty. The money you spend on beauty creams you should go for change of candle and carbon of your filter. :cheer:

No i don't use these creams but i have seen people buying the product by just seeing the ads on TV. :evil:
Go for Kent ad by Hema, I have that one in another place, that is best for doing the worst water clean.

I have aquaguard fitted in my house but still we buy RO water from outside per day.As here the MCD supplied water is not worth to drink. :evil:

KENT is laready a reputated brand so don't need any promotion for me if in future i wish to have a RO system i will definitely go for KENT only. :)

Oh I thought I will impress you and Hema Malini both. I mean ek teer 2 shikar.

But i think Hema Malini is already impressed by KENT RO that's why she drinks water only filtered by KENT RO she tells it in the ad itself. :laugh:
She reads a line in the ad given by copy writer, I am not sure if she knows about her own purifier. :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

She reads a line in the ad given by copy writer, I am not sure if she knows about her own purifier. :P

Oh How do you know this? :blink:

She is pakki domestic woman she must be knowing it. :laugh:

But that's for sure she might be having a water purifier or KENT would have given her as a gift. :laugh: :laugh:
Celebrities just make us buy it, I am sure she must has never tasted Kent water.
Celebrities just make us buy it, I am sure she must has never tasted Kent water.

How can you say this as she drinks it in the ad itself?. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

How can you say this as she drinks it in the ad itself?. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am using Kent in my house and it is indeed good.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am also having one Kent and one aquaflo by Forbes in my two kitchens at different places. Kent is certainly different.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Those who have or plan to install RO in their houses mostly prefer KENT. :)
hahaha...

Guys, let me give you some gyan about water purifiers

There are two different types of Water purifiers-one is water filter and the other is water purifier.

Small units >5000/- donot have RO , Until unless they have a connection with elextricity which units costs more than 10,000/-.

Now the funda is, why do we drink pure water? or mineral water? The body blood ph is 7.4 and our human body preferes alkaline foods and beverages. mineral water having total dissolved solids <50 are permissible to drink which is very beneficial to our body.

One thing about boiling water is, we boil the water and only filter it. the dead particles of bacteria and viruses still have a chance to regrow in our stomach due to favorable conditions in our stomach, that is why some of the water purifiers have RO+UV. One benefit of UV is , it removes the pungent smell of water and renders water as tasteless and odorless.

I think now you know what is the difference.

I am working in a water related company and I have learnt so much. Mathi, you can mail your requirements for RO to me at swetha.shenoy(@)smaataqua.com (just remove the ())

Swetha Shenoy
Moreover about Hema Malini let me tell u a secret

Once Hema Malini was in an ashram which incidently the Kent Manager also was in the ashram. He asked the guruji on how he can improve the profits of 'Kent', so the guruji suggested to cast Hema Malini for ads for kent. Since she could not refuse to her guruji, she decided to be the ambassador for kent.

:D :D

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Rajani K
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.