The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't want wishy-washy bland comments from members that everything would be alright very soon but more information on the exact nature of these technical glitches and what exactly is coming in the way in addressing those from the administration. In this regard I would also express my disappointment that no has action followed out of the promise made some months back like introduction of 'Best Weekly Article Award',appointment of competent editors and restoration of 'Forum Activator Award'. Let the administration take a call as to their status of implementation.
The position regarding articles section is announced in left panel. I do not think that administration would sit idle after giving such notice. We need be patient. If you intend to write any articles, continue. when the difficulty is removed, you will get a boost in revenue on clearance of backlog by admin.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The position regarding articles section is announced in left panel. I do not think that administration would sit idle after giving such notice. We need be patient. If you intend to write any articles, continue. when the difficulty is removed, you will get a boost in revenue on clearance of backlog by admin.

Yes its true but 10 days is a lot of time i think it should have been repaired till now.No doubt it will be repaired as they must be doing it but the question is of time does it take that much time. :blink:

Yes its true but 10 days is a lot of time i think it should have been repaired till now.No doubt it will be repaired as they must be doing it but the question is of time does it take that much time. :blink:

There is no substitute for patience. Publication of the Important announcement on regular basis is indicative of Administrative alertness in the matter. Being impatient is of no consequence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is no substitute for patience. Publication of the Important announcement on regular basis is indicative of Administrative alertness in the matter. Being impatient is of no consequence.

I don't write much of the articles anywhere so for me it hardly effects and i won't say anything if it keeps on repairing even for a month. :laugh: But its really a disappointment for those who are solely for writing articles on this site. :( They must give us some tentative time at least when it would be corrected as most of the sites do. :blink:
The discussion heading made me laugh ! :laugh: I have been thinking on the same lines as to what could be happening and why is it taking so long for the articles to be published? lets hope for the best :huh:

There is nothing to laugh, I think they are either trying to make things right or having trouble at sponsor level.

Hey sunil, I was not poking fun at anyone , just found the title funny that's all ! I am sure that there is a valid reason why this is happening and we have to wait, that's all !

I know- But I wasn't speculating as well, I did write it based on my confirmation with admin. They have a problem on their hands, which I would not mention here unless he decides to do it himself.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Members are patient enough. It's not impatience rather seeking more light on what has actually happened! This cryptic notice hardly satisfies any reasonable person.If I remember I wrote my last article nearly a month back and things were not normal at that time and the persistent query by some members led to appearance of this notice.Members should be taken into confidence on serious developments like these! That's my point!
Members are patient enough. It's not impatience rather seeking more light on what has actually happened! This cryptic notice hardly satisfies any reasonable person.If I remember I wrote my last article nearly a month back and things were not normal at that time and the persistent query by some members led to appearance of this notice.Members should be taken into confidence on serious developments like these! That's my point!

Absolutely they must.Yes they must intimate regarding problems if arrive and they should also inform about the tentative time in which these will be fixed.There should be some transparency at least. :blink:

I agree with you here Chinmoy!! Whatever the glitch is, if members know exactly what is taking place, then there would be no doubts regarding it! I hope maverick posts some update on this very soon!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
I have been frank enough to highlight it as I felt compelled looking at the state of affairs. Our feelings should not be taken for granted! Article section in Boddunan is its chief attraction and any prolonged disturbance should be treated as an emergency.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.