The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am worried for the forum section too.It will be more shocking if we get a message on the left bar that forums are not working for some technical reasons. :evil:

Really its demotivating for those who write articles here but also its a good opportunity for them to devote their full time on forums. :)

But forums can never earn you more than 500-550 per month even if you work for 18 hours. But I will manage to get my cheque as soon as next revenue sharing is announced :P :P

@Ceemji
Correct the spelling of Article :)

Sandhyaji,i bet you, if anyone one work here for 18 hours, he/she can get more than 550.

Ya 18 hour mean 350 forum per day.that mean 350*5 = 1750 point or grater.in a month 56 share. Mean 28 * 55 = 1540 RUPEE...................

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good Calculation !!!

Want to make each day Accountable

I am worried for the forum section too.It will be more shocking if we get a message on the left bar that forums are not working for some technical reasons. :evil:

Really its demotivating for those who write articles here but also its a good opportunity for them to devote their full time on forums. :)

But forums can never earn you more than 500-550 per month even if you work for 18 hours. But I will manage to get my cheque as soon as next revenue sharing is announced :P :P

@Ceemji

Sandhyaji,i bet you, if anyone one work here for 18 hours, he/she can get more than 550.

Am saying about forums only yaar...
Look...any how you work hard, you can't get more than 450 rupees for revenue sharing. Suppose you win member of week 2 times....so 100 rupees.....
If won leader level two 2 times......50 rupees...
You just add these figures together.

Last two months, totally I earned 1110 rupees, working for more than 12 hours everyday in forum.
This month also, i am hoping I will get 400 rs from 19 shares to win my 4th cheque.
If participation is too large, revenue share price goes too small. Once it was only 28...last time 52. This month, it seems below 20-25. :huh: :huh:
So, even if we gain a lot of points, no guarantee that we will get a lot of money. :)

Meera sandhu

@Ceemji

Ya 18 hour mean 350 forum per day.that mean 350*5 = 1750 point or grater.in a month 56 share. Mean 28 * 55 = 1540 RUPEE...................

Last month...share price was high since number of participants/shares low. This month it seems below 20-22 :huh:
Even if it falls below 15, it won't be surprising.

Meera sandhu

@Ceemji

But how do you know that the share will be of 55/ it will surely decrease if someone earns 56 shares just check it this time. :laugh:

@Ceemji

Look...any how you work hard, you can't get more than 450 rupees for revenue sharing. Suppose you win member of week 2 times....so 100 rupees.....

Last two months, totally I earned 1110 rupees, working for more than 12 hours everyday in forum.
This month also, i am hoping I will get 400 rs from 19 shares to win my 4th cheque.
If participation is too large, revenue share price goes too small. Once it was only 28...last time 52. This month, it seems below 20-25. :huh: :huh:
So, even if we gain a lot of points, no guarantee that we will get a lot of money. :)

I bet you again that i will earn more money in next month,than you have stated. I don't tell that my earning would be only from Forums.

@Ceemji

I bet you again that i will earn more money in next month,than you have stated. I don't tell that my earning would be only from Forums.

If you write articles you can earn more than 2000-3000 per month or even more than that. Am not writing articles here...only forum, for which we won't get that much

Meera sandhu

@Ceemji

If you write articles you can earn more than 2000-3000 per month or even more than that. Am not writing articles here...only forum, for which we won't get that much

Yes,you are right.

Correct it as 'right'.

Yes Ronark, if you want to earn quick money, write articles here

Meera sandhu

@Ceemji

Yes you will definitely as this time you will have more shares. :woohoo:
The discussion heading made me laugh ! :laugh: I have been thinking on the same lines as to what could be happening and why is it taking so long for the articles to be published? lets hope for the best :huh:

There is nothing to laugh, I think they are either trying to make things right or having trouble at sponsor level.

Hey sunil, I was not poking fun at anyone , just found the title funny that's all ! I am sure that there is a valid reason why this is happening and we have to wait, that's all !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.