Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya, I am a psychortist also. I read many people. so I know about most of the emotions. So I said said the symptoms of love

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya, I am a psychortist also. I read many people. so I know about most of the emotions. So I said said the symptoms of love

what is this psychortist :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: ;)
729476-jobs-122105-141.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

what is this psychortist :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8538]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There is no need to reveal always. In some special moment only reveal. It is only enough I think.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Sandhya psychortist means the person who study people and people mind very easily. By seeing their face, body language and movements we can say about the person

Sandhya psychortist means the person who study people and people mind very easily. By seeing their face, body language and movements we can say about the person

So beware of her.She can read and say everything.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

psychortist...am hearing that word for the first time :unsure: :unsure:

how have you become a psychortist????

Meera sandhu
sandhya, i observing people, studying people and through personalty development class

psychortist...am hearing that word for the first time :unsure: :unsure:

how have you become a psychortist????

Is it not a Psychiatrist if i am not wrong ?

Live in the present :)
asha wrote: Is it not a Psychiatrist if i am not wrong ?

Can you please tell me what this mean. I didnt understand, bit confused

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.