Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i believe that yes love should be revealed so that one should not feel bad in the last that if he/she would have told then they would have been together. And I think nothing can be gained without taking risks, there is a little or more risk involve in everything so for having gain why not to take pain.

So expression is needed.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But sandhya, in few situations, there may not possible to reveal our love. because if we reveal love then we need to see many destruction's and consequences also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But sandhya, in few situations, there may not possible to reveal our love. because if we reveal love then we need to see many destruction's and consequences also

So don't love it will give pain only.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram, no one will love others willingly , actually happens itself.it will born in the heart instantly not willingly

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Once, my friend whiling drinking with me, suddenly asked- Do you love? 'Whom' I asked. He said- My wife.

I really loved her as she was very attractive. Perhaps, she was also similarly attracted.

It is not necessary to reveal in such cases.
gifig_thanks_2012-07-03.png (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Once, my friend whiling drinking with me, suddenly asked- Do you love? 'Whom' I asked. He said- My wife.

I really loved her as she was very attractive. Perhaps, she was also similarly attracted.

Best example given :blink: :silly: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8075]}

Meera sandhu
Acording to me, we should try our level best to make us love story successful. If we become successful, we should confess to our life partner that we love him / her. There are many ways of knowing whether your favourite boy or girl likes you or not. Taking your parents in confidence, get married and then confess. This is better option.

:P :P... thts the problem with Daaru(drinks). You don't know what are you revealing.. You just reveal and everything is truth.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

:P :P... thts the problem with Daaru(drinks). You don't know what are you revealing.. You just reveal and everything is truth.. :) :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If you reveal it by mistake then you are in a deep soup! or should I say daru??? :woohoo: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If you reveal it by mistake then you are in a deep soup! or should I say daru??? :woohoo: :evil:

:P.. Nice point.. Well it depends upon whether the other person is also drinking or not.. And finally then end up in revealing love for other's wife.. :evil:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.