Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel there is no need to show always love to your beloved. what ever deeds you do for your beloved do with love that it. In that deed he or she can make out your love or receive your love. there is no need to show specially your love

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I feel there is no need to show always love to your beloved. what ever deeds you do for your beloved do with love that it. In that deed he or she can make out your love or receive your love. there is no need to show specially your love

But my personal experience says that girls need their loved one's to reveal it. They feel good when its revealed. :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

But my personal experience says that girls need their loved one's to reveal it. They feel good when its revealed. :)

Even every one would like to hear it from someone whom he/she loves.But my feeling is why should someone reveal it it should be understood by someone's behavior is it necessary to say this to someone whom i love. :)
I always believe that i love anyone,till i express my feelings towards him/her,it is difficult to understand to the other person,what i feel about him/her.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually depending on situation we to reveal it as sometimes it may be too late to reveal it..or you may know that you love them when they are unreachable.
Actually depending on situation we to reveal it as sometimes it may be too late to reveal it..or you may know that you love them when they are unreachable.

Yes i saw it in Hum Tum where Saif Ali Khan delays it and Rani marries with Abhishek.
Love and like two different things. To like anybody is not love.We like many due to their attraction or personality. But this is not love.
1_2012-04-06_2012-07-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
1_2012-04-06_2012-07-03-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Once, my friend whiling drinking with me, suddenly asked- Do you love? 'Whom' I asked. He said- My wife.

I really loved her as she was very attractive. Perhaps, she was also similarly attracted.

It is not necessary to reveal in such cases.

Then what is his feeling Gulshan ji after your explanation.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Love and like two different things. To like anybody is not love.We like many due to their attraction or personality. But this is not love.

If a person comes again and again in our mind,is it love?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8078]}

Want to make each day Accountable

If a person comes again and again in our mind,is it love?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8078]}

It may be 'hate' too........ not only love :P :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.