Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please contact Support team and ask for duplicate cheque. And once they confirmed delivery of your cheque, if you receive the old cheque please discard it and do not deposit it.

Also please let them know if you would like it couriered instead of normal post

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

okk...
I have sent a mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and now waiting for their reply..
Dear Maverick,
What is the advantage of getting it couriered instead of normal post ?
Is it faster than normal post ?
1. It is faster
2. You can track the stage of the post
3. You will have the proof of receiving

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I started this thread when I was waiting for my first payment. But today I have got it. It was delayed because of missing in postal transaction. Thanks a lot Maverick for your support...

"If the end is fine, then everything is fine."

Finally, I would like to say This is a 100% genuine site. You can easily earn 1000s by spending some time on internet. It is very easy to earn by writing articles, referring friends, providing web-links and participating in the contests.

The more important thing is its supportive team members and the active community. You can ask any queries, and it ll be replied within some hours.

I hope one day this site will reach the top. My Best wishes to all the new members!!

Thank you
is it necessary to post the articles for earn money.
please reply me at
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Amandeep,

We have provided all information on the homepage. Probably you may need to browse the site first. For you to quickly understand the process see the below links.

http://www.boddunan.com/faqs.html
http://www.boddunan.com/earn-money.html

- Maverick

Dear amandeep,

It is not necessary to post any articles for earning money bcz there are several other ways for earning. For example:

1)submit weblinks
2)refer your friends to this site
3)participate in the contests

By doing all these you can earn lots of money!!
Hi JS,

Boddunan really pays. I got my check just a week before and it was even encashed. NO scam with Boddunan.

@ arunkumar,
You will get the validation code through local post.

Thanks and regards,
S Rajalakshmi
I Blog @
can u tell me about that how many points got cash credit
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.