Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Devyani if there are many number of people not one person then what you will do?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Suppose a person used to listen always claps and praising about him / herself but suddenly if those claps and praising are replaced with bad words of scolding then how that person feel?

If you are the person then what you feel and what you will do?

First and foremost I will try to analyse why it happened? and what had I done to deserve such a treatment .One must remember that in life there is no reaction without an action..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think avoiding may be the best solution for it and they will leave to talk bad words.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I will think of that persons why they did for me and teach them a lesson in my style.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Suppose a person used to listen always claps and praising about him / herself but suddenly if those claps and praising are replaced with bad words of scolding then how that person feel?

First and foremost I will try to analyse why it happened? and what had I done to deserve such a treatment .One must remember that in life there is no reaction without an action..

Exactly. I too believe that before breaking all relationship, we need to think and analyze properly the situation that lead to scolding. Not only whether we deserve it or not but also under what situation that person had scolded us!

Exactly. I too believe that before breaking all relationship, we need to think and analyze properly the situation that lead to scolding. Not only whether we deserve it or not but also under what situation that person had scolded us!

Many a times it could be our own fault or if it is because of some other reason and you feel confident that you dont deserve such treatment one should simply ignore the whole thing and move on,think that it is simply not worth bothering about ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A change from claps to scoldings must be having a reason. Nothing happens without a reason. So i explore the reason
I think both do have a reason and sometimes people combine both but we may not know it. Like internally they have bad feeling on the person but externally they behave as if they like us.. they clap for us by scolding inside...
Well said Ramababu ji, there will be some reason for claps changing into scoldings.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We are all humans and suppose to make mistakes. So, I will try to understand the mistake i did, if any.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.