Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i will work according to the priority that means which task is urgent and which task is not.

if all tasks are urgent then first i will do all easy task and then interesting one and then hard task. so that if suddenly boss ask how many task completed we can show the easily completed tasks and interesting tasks.

but if we start hard task at first then it will take more time and we may stuck in the same task for more time.and we may not complete them

Hi Sarala..

Yes in that case we just can't simple decide the order which we want.. We have to give priority to urgent work first. :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
i will work according to the priority that means which task is urgent and which task is not.

if all tasks are urgent then first i will do all easy task and then interesting one and then hard task. so that if suddenly boss ask how many task completed we can show the easily completed tasks and interesting tasks.

but if we start hard task at first then it will take more time and we may stuck in the same task for more time.and we may not complete them

I agree to your point and many people may go that way.

Want to make each day Accountable

these kind of questions mostly asked in interviews especially by HR in HR round

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Is it?!! I have never faced such questions... Thank god... ha ha

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

is it but no one aksed me this question and i have already changed 5 jobs. :woohoo:
I read in some interview questions,at internet while searching for hr round questions

Yes,such question are asked.To test how the person can handle critical Situations.

Want to make each day Accountable

It depends upon my mood....to do which task first

Meera sandhu
This need a proper planing ang Mostly I give importance on priority basis.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
yes, HR's ask such critical and terific and technical questions to make us confuse and study our mind

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.