Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think our Women cricket is little weak in playing.
The popularity is not much and if they don't play,then their popularity will decrease.

I just know 2 to 3 cricketers in Women's cricket.

Mitali Raj - Captain and batsman, Anjum Chopra - Batsman and Commentator, Jhulam Goswami - Former Captain and bowler

But i think they have won World cup earlier :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

At least they have seen many semifinals and finals :evil: :evil: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Women cricket is very interesting sport game. It is not so popular as that of men's cricket. It is not because of inequality. It is because of choice of people in India.
All attractions is going to men's cricket even other sports are not getting so much focus.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Now a days women are no less than men.They are expert in every field.Every where we can see women beside men.They are becoming self dependent.So women should be given equal rights as compared to men.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Now a days women are no less than men.They are expert in every field.Every where we can see women beside men.They are becoming self dependent.So women should be given equal rights as compared to men.

Women are given equal rights no doubt but I feel the play is of power and women lacks it moreover there is less competition in woman's cricket like we have in men's cricket so people don't come to see it. :blink:
Women's cricket is yet to create a great fan following. Inequality is not the reason here. Women's cricket started very late, as it had been a man's game since it started first in England. Eventually the men were always better at the game and so as the game became popular so did the men who were long associated with it.

Live in the present :)
Women's cricket is yet to create a great fan following. Inequality is not the reason here. Women's cricket started very late, as it had been a man's game since it started first in England. Eventually the men were always better at the game and so as the game became popular so did the men who were long associated with it.

If women begin to wear shorts or skirts like tennis, then people will go and watch :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

If women begin to wear shorts or skirts like tennis, then people will go and watch :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes indeed a glamour less game it is! Tennis has made headlines a number of times due to the kind of dress code it has and the glamour quotient associated. Another point why women's cricket is less famous.

Live in the present :)

Do you think people watch women's tennis? :blink:

No I don't watch I saw it when Steffi Graff,Gabreila sabatini used to play sometimes I see matches Maria Sharapova otherwise I don't see women tennis. :laugh:

Do you think people watch women's tennis? :blink:

No I don't watch I saw it when Steffi Graff,Gabreila sabatini used to play sometimes I see matches Maria Sharapova otherwise I don't see women tennis. :laugh:

fearing your wife? :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Don't hide the truth :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.