The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have to grab moments from life since you never get a second chance in life ! Today I while returning home I looked up and saw a lovely Rainbow in the sky ! That really lifted my spirits and well, I simply cannot explain the joy I felt - honestly there is no better tonic and inspiration than nature and its wonders...

So true! Most of the times, we do not stop to enjoy the little and yet most crucial pleasures that are right in front of our eyes, all in pursuit of a faraway and uncertain goals!!

Yes Kalyani, it is those little things that give you strength to face anything in life .Once while travelling by bus to Bangalore I met a lady who had lost her only son in an accident that happened right before her eyes.She cried when she narrated it and even now her grief makes me feel very sad.At such times you feel that may be , at times life is unfair !

We never know when life can take away our precious things from us.

Want to make each day Accountable

We have to grab moments from life since you never get a second chance in life ! Today I while returning home I looked up and saw a lovely Rainbow in the sky ! That really lifted my spirits and well, I simply cannot explain the joy I felt - honestly there is no better tonic and inspiration than nature and its wonders...

So true! Most of the times, we do not stop to enjoy the little and yet most crucial pleasures that are right in front of our eyes, all in pursuit of a faraway and uncertain goals!!

Yes Kalyani, it is those little things that give you strength to face anything in life .Once while travelling by bus to Bangalore I met a lady who had lost her only son in an accident that happened right before her eyes.She cried when she narrated it and even now her grief makes me feel very sad.At such times you feel that may be , at times life is unfair !

We never know when life can take away our precious things from us.

Yes Ronark, there is nothing more tragic than losing your child when you are still alive .The very thought as to , what all those mothers who have lost their children must be going through ? is enough to make one wonder , why such things happen ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yes our life is full of this up and down.Life is a hop and loose.I take both part of life...Never excited when got someone large.........
yes, the life is never perfect.We have to accept the life the way it is.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
yes, the life is never perfect.We have to accept the life the way it is.

We should fight with our life. Life is never easy.

Want to make each day Accountable

Life is a challenge.There are many ups and downs in life.Life cannot be perfect.We have to make it perfect.

Sharmistha Banerjee
There are times when you feel that life could have been better , but again it is the same for everyone so in way there is fairness :) ..
Once we accept certain basic facts life becomes easier to handle ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are times when you feel that life could have been better , but again it is the same for everyone so in way there is fairness :) ..
Once we accept certain basic facts life becomes easier to handle ...

The key is not to lose perspective!!! Whenever I am feeling low and yearning for things that I cannot afford, my husband makes a good job of pointing out to me people who can not even afford to eat well! Whenever I am angry with my son at times for being overactive, all I have to do is think of couples whose only child is mentally retarded! It makes me look at things with a more positive angle and I count my blessings, even though they be smaller and lesser in comparison with some.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

None of our life is perfect one.we have to make it perfect.To make our life a fair and a perfect one we have to be careful.All this remains in our hand only.

Sharmistha Banerjee
It is concluded that life is not perfect and there is always room for improvement. Thread is now locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.