The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
life is always perfect if u feel happy and also enjoy every moment of your life.
Life is never a perfect one we must make it as a perfect one. That depends on our hands.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Life has so many challenges. Just crossed those and the possibility towards perfect will be more close.

Want to make each day Accountable

Problems in our life are the stepping stones to success.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Problems in our life are the stepping stones to success.

I think Daring in our self comes to handle the pressure.

Want to make each day Accountable

We have to grab moments from life since you never get a second chance in life ! Today I while returning home I looked up and saw a lovely Rainbow in the sky ! That really lifted my spirits and well, I simply cannot explain the joy I felt - honestly there is no better tonic and inspiration than nature and its wonders...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

To make life perfect and fair one must be perfect and fair.then he /she will find that life is very smooth.It is we who can bring perfection in life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
We have to grab moments from life since you never get a second chance in life ! Today I while returning home I looked up and saw a lovely Rainbow in the sky ! That really lifted my spirits and well, I simply cannot explain the joy I felt - honestly there is no better tonic and inspiration than nature and its wonders...

So true! Most of the times, we do not stop to enjoy the little and yet most crucial pleasures that are right in front of our eyes, all in pursuit of a faraway and uncertain goals!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

To make life perfect and fair one must be perfect and fair.then he /she will find that life is very smooth.It is we who can bring perfection in life.

True! Our life is what we make of it! Fair or unfair, perfect or imperfect, it all depends upon us!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

So true! Most of the times, we do not stop to enjoy the little and yet most crucial pleasures that are right in front of our eyes, all in pursuit of a faraway and uncertain goals!!

Yes Kalyani, it is those little things that give you strength to face anything in life .Once while travelling by bus to Bangalore I met a lady who had lost her only son in an accident that happened right before her eyes.She cried when she narrated it and even now her grief makes me feel very sad.At such times you feel that may be , at times life is unfair !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.