The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But two negatives repel each other! A person with a negative outlook always looks for one with a positive outlook!
But two negatives repel each other! A person with a negative outlook always looks for one with a positive outlook!

Still now I am decoding this sentence.....that you told somewhere months back ;) :S

Meera sandhu

Still now I am decoding this sentence.....that you told somewhere months back ;) :S

This is simple. Negative is attracted towards positive. Also two complement each other. This is in home as well as work place. For example, if one is short tempered, other should be patient. This will let life run usually. If none is short tempered, this may also not be right as there are some virtues of short temper also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

This is simple. Negative is attracted towards positive. Also two complement each other. This is in home as well as work place. For example, if one is short tempered, other should be patient. This will let life run usually. If none is short tempered, this may also not be right as there are some virtues of short temper also.

Yet I don't think even a few people will admit that they are negative :huh: :blink: :blink: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Yet I don't think even a few people will admit that they are negative :huh: :blink: :blink: :whistle: :whistle:

Nobody will really admit that he is negative. But he will definitely admit that he differs from the other in some respect. He will also agree that his quality is positive (though actually negative) and other's negative (even if positive). Even this understanding will make them a good team or good husband and wife.

Nobody will really admit that he is negative. But he will definitely admit that he differs from the other in some respect. He will also agree that his quality is positive (though actually negative) and other's negative (even if positive). Even this understanding will make them a good team or good husband and wife.

So, you are saying.....a negative person accepts a positive person thinking he is negative :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Life is unstoppable and anytime you can get surprise from life.

Want to make each day Accountable

So, you are saying.....a negative person accepts a positive person thinking he is negative :blink: :blink:

All is Golmaal. What you are you donot think. You think what you are not. Similarly, you think others what they are not. But all that matters is that those who differ suit you more.

All is Golmaal. What you are you donot think. You think what you are not. Similarly, you think others what they are not. But all that matters is that those who differ suit you more.

Entammo.... :silly: :silly: :silly:
Really confusing!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :sick: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Life doesn't give you chances once you miss.

If you lose the opportunity, it will be handed to other.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.