Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice analyzation ram. Let see what others will give reply for this

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
Friends I always has a doubt when I have a sweet and then i have any coffee, then i can not feel the sweetness of the sugar which is in coffee.Can any know what is the reason behind this.

Please share here

You know well,
it's due to our taste buds we are able to identify different tastes....
So, when we are taking something sweet, all sweet identifying taste buds (pores) will be filled with sweet particles. So, when we drink coffee/tea after that, its particles can't reach taste buds as they are already filled with sweetness of teh toffee in-taken a few minutes ago. That's why we can't identify sweetness.
Just wash your mouth and have the tea.
It's the best method to enjoy a hot sweet cup of tea/coffee

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8133]}

Meera sandhu
Friends I always has a doubt when I have a sweet and then i have any coffee, then i can not feel the sweetness of the sugar which is in coffee.Can any know what is the reason behind this.

Please share here

You know well,
it's due to our taste buds we are able to identify different tastes....
So, when we are taking something sweet, all sweet identifying taste buds (pores) will be filled with sweet particles. So, when we drink coffee/tea after that, its particles can't reach taste buds as they are already filled with sweetness of teh toffee in-taken a few minutes ago. That's why we can't identify sweetness.
Just wash your mouth and have the tea.
It's the best method to enjoy a hot sweet cup of tea/coffee

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8133]}

I like the suggestion. It is always nice to wash your mouth and tongue after eating and take tea/ coffee thereafter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Eating some thing salted would give the best result. That would take the sweet taste off.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Can you edit the spelling of 'taste' please?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.