Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
1 month before I heard about a doctor of Vyanad-Kerala who is treating diabetic patients in reverse way of all diabetic concepts. His name is Prasad and he is an MBBS doctor. He started his research in 2005 or so....and for past 5 years or so, he is treating diabetic patients with his strange 'leddoo treatment' and till now more than 2000 patients are absolutely normal. Also, diabetic medicines of Wyanad medical shops has reduced considerably in the past 3 years.

Yesterday, my husband met one of his customers who was a patient of Dr.Prasad. This person was taking medicine for more than 10 years and is now 67 years. 2 weeks before, he consulted this doctor and after his ledoo treatment, his sugar level is now normal. Also, doctor has prescribed him to eat normal rice food and 2-3 ledoos daily as a part of treatment......contradictory to normal diabetic treatment. He has to do some exercises for hands, legs and stomach also, as a part of his treatment, that even the doctor's 80 year old mother is doing now. :woohoo:

His concept is.......
Diabetics is related to bad functioning of pancreas. A person will turn diabetic even if he has 10% problem with pancreas and what allopathy treatment do is.....completely reduce sugar intake of the body which will only cause in the permanent non-functioning of pancreas.
He says, if 30% of our pancreas is working, we should intake that amount of sugar to keep it alive. Otherwise it will die permanently. That's why he is asking patients to intake sugar and rice food to keep pancreas working. Also, to strengthen the muscles, he is giving exercises. Gradually intake of medicines will reduce and patient will become more stronger.
It's also said that if a normal person follows his treatment, he will never get into that diabetic world. :woohoo:

He takes only 200 rs for treatment and consulting is needed only once. Only problem is ...he never treat outside Wyanad and for getting his appointment it may take 15 days or more.

Here is a video of his seminar.
I am very sorry, it's in Malayalam. :( :( But I am providing its link thinking at least Malayalis and Tamilians of our group and of course guests.....can view this and get benefits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_txF3aockQ&feature=related

You can search google for more results using keyword.....
Dr.Prasad+Wyanad+Sweet treatment for diabetics

We will be going soon to Wyanad as my father is a diabetic patient and his sugar level never falls below 300. Very much worrying. Hoping this doctor can help us. :)

That good information you provided.My mom is suffering from Diabetics it must help him....................
If at least one reader get its benefits, I will be happy

Meera sandhu
My mother is also suffer with Diabetics.It is a kind of Diseases that bring many other type of diseases with Diabetics...
Just pulling this thread up to make it visible!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.