Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Dr. Prasad is true. Diabetics is not caused due to eating sweet food items. It is caused due to abnormal functioning of pancreas which ultimately leads to the formation of glucose. That y we homeopaths also prescribe the sweet pills for diabetic patients without worrying abt their sugar levels. If medicine helps to improve the function of pancreas then sugar level will go down inspite of sweet intake. But the intake of sweet must not be in excess amount.
The Dr. Prasad is true. Diabetics is not caused due to eating sweet food items. It is caused due to abnormal functioning of pancreas which ultimately leads to the formation of glucose. That y we homeopaths also prescribe the sweet pills for diabetic patients without worrying abt their sugar levels. If medicine helps to improve the function of pancreas then sugar level will go down inspite of sweet intake. But the intake of sweet must not be in excess amount.

Yes...he is prescribing ladoos...according to his sugar level and its number varies for each patient.

Meera sandhu
Well its really something surprising but I think diabetes is also caused due to worries( send by doctor) then I such case will this treatment work...My father is diabetic, let me tell him this news... :)

You belong to which state, Rajani?
Will you be able to come to Kerala?

It's said, as treatment progresses, medicine intake also reduces considerably....lasts in exercise only. It's main advantage is ...one person can eat rice food which is very much harmful to diabetic patients.

Yes Sandhya, I dont belong to Kerela... I am from AP. My father's diabetic problem is hereditary....his father is having and also mother...Is this treatment suitable for such people also?
If so please give me more details so that I can inform this to my father...however he wont agree to go but a little hope... :)

Does this problem is related to stress or worries???
Well its really something surprising but I think diabetes is also caused due to worries( send by doctor) then I such case will this treatment work...My father is diabetic, let me tell him this news... :)

You belong to which state, Rajani?
Will you be able to come to Kerala?

It's said, as treatment progresses, medicine intake also reduces considerably....lasts in exercise only. It's main advantage is ...one person can eat rice food which is very much harmful to diabetic patients.

Yes Sandhya, I dont belong to Kerela... I am from AP. My father's diabetic problem is hereditary....his father is having and also mother...Is this treatment suitable for such people also?
If so please give me more details so that I can inform this to my father...however he wont agree to go but a little hope... :)

I am now trying to collect more details. It may take a little bit time.
AP is not far away from Wyanad. Wyanad is almost at the extreme end of Kerala sharing Karnataka border. So, it will be easy for you.
I want to take my father also.

As far as my knowledge, he can treat both type of diabetic patients. Be positive. :)

Meera sandhu
My father has diabetes, but his Diabetes is normal. He is taking medicines. Still i will tell him about this concept.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Yes stress can cause any problems. Too much stress and worries affect the liver. Once liver is affected the digestion problem occurs and indirectly affects the pancreas. And here comes the malfunctioning of pancreas leading to diabetes. So stress is the root cause of most of the problems.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
stress is the main cause of many decease but this type of treatment I am hearing first.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes stress can cause any problems. Too much stress and worries affect the liver. Once liver is affected the digestion problem occurs and indirectly affects the pancreas. And here comes the malfunctioning of pancreas leading to diabetes. So stress is the root cause of most of the problems.

Stress is the root cause of diabetics too :dry:
Really a new piece of information for me :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
i am pulling this thread up so that more people can view it

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.