Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abhinav, Gagan and Saina.......my hopes are alive in these three. I don't have much knowledge to tell about others.

There 3 are not athletes.

I too hope that these 3 will bring GOLD for us.

I haven't seen Abhinav nor Narang after Common wealth Games.

Saina has just won 2 Consecutive Championship series. So, we will hope that she win GOLD for us.

Ayyo :blink: I didn't read the question fully :blink: :blink:
I was telling about our medals as a whole.....

Meera sandhu
Abhinav, Gagan and Saina.......my hopes are alive in these three. I don't have much knowledge to tell about others.

Saina has just won 2 Consecutive Championship series. So, we will hope that she win GOLD for us.

I am very much sure that there would be atleast 10 Gold in our Country's pocket.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am very much sure that there would be atleast 10 Gold in our Country's pocket.

Lets hope for the best but to win a gold in Olympics is tough task,Abhinav Bindra won the first ever gold in individual event for the first time. :blink:

Lets hope for the best but to win a gold in Olympics is tough task,Abhinav Bindra won the first ever gold in individual event for the first time. :blink:

Sir, i have a huge craze of Olympics. Although, we are very weak in Athletes, i still believe on few who can win GOLD for us.

This is very difficult to win Gold medal at athletes.Our players does not get sufficient help from our management like cricket.............
This is very difficult to win Gold medal at athletes.Our players does not get sufficient help from our management like cricket.............

As i said we will surprise with our Athletes. We will surely get Medals.

Suraj indian ho toh... cheer up karo yaar... We need lots of Cheers and blessing for our Competitors.

Suraj indian ho toh... cheer up karo yaar... We need lots of Cheers and blessing for our Competitors.

I too a indian and i must cheer for our Athletics but our atheletes always decrease our enjoyment...........

I too a indian and i must cheer for our Athletics but our atheletes always decrease our enjoyment...........

Those 14 which are qualified has done something, that's why they have qualified. They have huge potential to give us a Medals.

You will watch that, this time we will be very happy with our Athletes. :)

Those 14 which are qualified has done something, that's why they have qualified. They have huge potential to give us a Medals.

Yes till 2010 our athletes are very weak but now they show some form............

Yes till 2010 our athletes are very weak but now they show some form............

Just look at the list of Athletes, though some players are unaware to us, but they will make us proud. They will make we Indians Proud.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.