What is life without experiments!!! It will be something like non-chilly or non-spicy food. Isn't it? When our experiments reach our expectations...what to say......a wonderful feeling of satisfaction, pride and happiness. Isn't it?

But sometimes, our experiments may fail.....it may be with our life, job, studies or even preparation of a dish. Yet, i have to agree, such bad experiments are bitter experiences too, which we think twice before committing once more. Isn't it?
Do you people have such bad experiments? :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everything that you do on your own without following others blindly is an experiment. The progress of world depends on experiments. No experiment, no progress. Experiment may be bad but this is also a guide.

During my first year in college, I just thought of kicking my senior and see what happens. One day, senior's class ended and junior class would also be in same room. I just entered and there was one senior. I suddenly kicked him in his leg. Obviously, he was annoyed and he slapped me hard twice. I began weeping. Meanwhile my class mates came and they started quarreling with the senior. They could not agree that i could be at fault. The senior had to ask for forgiveness even though he was not at fault and really I was guilty.

This experiment showed that your image matters. My image was that of a sober and gentle boy and this impressed my class fellows and they did not even think of knowing the exact facts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Various plans of mine are failed during the Exams. Something you plan and study hard for that topic and when you see in exam that the topic which you have studied is not asked.

It feels frustrated.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes I had made many plans in my life many plans are failed. But satisfied with present life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes I had made many plans in my life many plans are failed. But satisfied with present life.

Sasi....
Truth is that we make plans....some will be success and some result in failures. But we remember our bad experiments only. Isn't it?

Keep planning yaar.......That's why God give us a little brain :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Make it work, at least once in a while rather than blindly following principles laid by other persons :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
We should not worry about our failure. Just think about your mistake you have done and take care that you don't commit next time.

Everything that you do on your own without following others blindly is an experiment. The progress of world depends on experiments. No experiment, no progress. Experiment may be bad but this is also a guide.

During my first year in college, I just thought of kicking my senior and see what happens. One day, senior's class ended and junior class would also be in same room. I just entered and there was one senior. I suddenly kicked him in his leg. Obviously, he was annoyed and he slapped me hard twice. I began weeping. Meanwhile my class mates came and they started quarreling with the senior. They could not agree that i could be at fault. The senior had to ask for forgiveness even though he was not at fault and really I was guilty.

This experiment showed that your image matters. My image was that of a sober and gentle boy and this impressed my class fellows and they did not even think of knowing the exact facts.

Yes, i agree. Experiments are our best guide. Our best teacher too. We learn more from our experiments and experiences than other people's experiences and books.

Let us try to find different alternatives to attain a solution. Some may fail. Yet, if repeat our experiments learning from previous experiences, sure, we will attain the sweetness of success.

Meera sandhu
Every body in life, should do lots of experiments as people learn from doing experiments.

My best experiments are with my dishes.....the result is, I have learnt a lot.....self learning....ha ha

Meera sandhu
My best experiments are with my dishes.....the result is, I have learnt a lot.....self learning....ha ha

Own experience is best way to learn or achieve anything. It is said that you cannot enter heaven unless you yourself die.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Own experience is best way to learn or achieve anything. It is said that you cannot enter heaven unless you yourself die.

What a thought!!!!! Suits well with the thread topic.
Thank you sir for sharing it :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.