Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Doing experiment is good.But last Sunday I tried to make some new dish which became bad in taste.

Experiments mean just doing things by trial and errors. after several errors, you get good experience. Thus for every good experience, there will be about five bad experiences.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't like too much spice and very chilly food. I like something which is sour in taste like lemon. I consider everything casually and keep laughing. Every day is sunday for me. I love joking. May be this is also an experiment. We need to start an experiment. It ends itself, automatically. That's what happens in chemistry lab.
I remember my school days. We all had fun every day. We pretend to be a detective and try to search something new and different. We make fun of each other and jokingly say that we have lost something. It is just to make fool to others.
Friends I like such funny and real life experiments. These are all good thoughts and memories. I have less bad experiments in my life.Perhaps I don't remember any of them.
Doing experiment is good.But last Sunday I tried to make some new dish which became bad in taste.

Such kitchen experiments are common among ladies. Do you have any real life funny incidents ?
Every body in life, should do lots of experiments as people learn from doing experiments.

I have heard one incident. A boy put some stones inside a mixture grinder and switch it on. Mixture grinder broke and his Mom scolded him badly. This was a brave attempt. Such experiments cannot make a person wise.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.