Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I failed number of times but everything gives me good (bad) experience which i can't share with everybody.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I donot experiment much in life as i feel when one is satisfied with the life then what's the use of taking risks. :blink: Moreover i have three dependents so i am not in a situation to take risks now. :blink:

BTW i don't like spicy food. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I donot experiment much in life as i feel when one is satisfied with the life then what's the use of taking risks. :blink: Moreover i have three dependents so i am not in a situation to take risks now. :blink:

Same with me, I like to keep it simple so no such problem for me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Same with me, I like to keep it simple so no such problem for me.

And what about spicy food? :laugh:
I failed number of times but everything gives me good (bad) experience which i can't share with everybody.

already a kitchen experiments thread is there. Try to post some

Meera sandhu
My best experiments are kitchen experiments...success rate almost 50-50. Yet I never regret if I fail.

My experiment done today with shallots was a success.... Chutney curry and Fish Thoran.

But last week I failed when I try to make vazhakkappam( a banana snack) in oven. I thought, if I become success, it will be good as it needs a lot of oil for its frying. But my attempt failed

Meera sandhu
I have learnt to make roti now. I failed several times. Now it's easy for me. Now we both prefer roti to chappathi for dinner.

Lesson.....never give up. Keep experimenting

Meera sandhu
Life is full of experiments.Without experiments we cannot think about life.Once i tried to make a cake which I make for the first time but I put all the ingredients correctly.But it just burn.And no one can eat it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I made a plan when i am in college days but most of the things it failed but not feeled for that. :laugh: :cheer:
Doing experiment is good.But last Sunday I tried to make some new dish which became bad in taste.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.