Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, that's the proper decision by government.. I wonder if there are still any experiments are on with animals.. I mean they used to research every new thing on animal, so I guess this is still on... not sure.

Yes animal lovers had asked government to ban it. :blink:
Yes, that's the proper decision by government.. I wonder if there are still any experiments are on with animals.. I mean they used to research every new thing on animal, so I guess this is still on... not sure.

Yes animal lovers had asked government to ban it. :blink:

Researchers will not see these rules. If in their study, they have to cut any creature or animal, they will do it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Then what is the reason that they have stopped it?. :blink:

In school they have stopped it.
May be they have thought that its not good for Student, to see such things.
And also humanity is also seen
We can't kill any animal, without any guilty.

may be that's the reason they have banned it. :) :)

may be that's the reason they have banned it. :) :)

People in the whole india would had complaint to the Government.

I use to love chemistry a lot. It is very interesting subject. U cannot memorize the chemistry equations but if u understand the basic concept of equation there is no need to memorize it. U can form the equations easily without memorizing them.
I use to love chemistry a lot. It is very interesting subject. U cannot memorize the chemistry equations but if u understand the basic concept of equation there is no need to memorize it. U can form the equations easily without memorizing them.

Understanding basic concept is very essential to learn anything.I also used to find it difficult to memories equations but then if you understand the concept it does not remain tough for us to learn it. :blink:
Well, It was not that tough for me too, but surely it was boring.. I mean I was feeling very lazy when it times to mix those chemicals in practical...

i used to enjoy practicals of chemistry always. :woohoo:

I really love iterations. Also, aromatic experiments that we conduct in labs.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8195]}

Once, I was doing an experiment......everything inside the test tube fly off like an explosion. But thank God, the boy in front of me, suddenly turned his face away. So, nothing happened. :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
I think you are talking about volumetric titrations. :laugh:

Yes i also loved to do it. :)

Moreover i used to like experimemnts which we used to do to identify the salts. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.