Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ha ha ha lol.. I am sure second blast should be more scary one...

You are right my dear friend!! It was just like Scolding Ceremony in the presence of 40 witnesses*... :laugh: :laugh:

* breakup of 40 witnesses is (34 classmates + 2 teachers+ 2 assitants + 1 sweeper + 1 peon)... :dry: :dry:

Sweeper and peon too :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ??

Don't worry my friend.....
Just read Alchemist. You can meet a person who can really make gold from iron :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ...the title itself suggests it....'Alchemist' :P :P

On that day, I became talk of the town!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
I have to read this book... Still not able to...

Who wrote this book?

Meera sandhu

You are right my dear friend!! It was just like Scolding Ceremony in the presence of 40 witnesses*... :laugh: :laugh:

* breakup of 40 witnesses is (34 classmates + 2 teachers+ 2 assitants + 1 sweeper + 1 peon)... :dry: :dry:

Just read Alchemist. You can meet a person who can really make gold from iron :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ...the title itself suggests it....'Alchemist' :P :P

Who wrote this book?

:ohmy: :ohmy:
I am referring "The Alchemist".....
You thought "On that day, I became talk of the town!!! " is a name of book.... it is not a book... I wrote this for the day when Scolding Ceremony :dry: happened!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Chemistry was not my favorite subject . I liked math.so i got very poor marks and did not get science.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Who wrote this book?

You thought "On that day, I became talk of the town!!! " is a name of book.... it is not a book... I wrote this for the day when Scolding Ceremony :dry: happened!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kumaresh,
why can't you experiment to convert gold to iron??? Really a great innovative idea :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Who wrote this book?

Kumaresh,
why can't you experiment to convert gold to iron??? Really a great innovative idea :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It is the worst innovative idea of human history..... :evil: :evil:
coeff.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Who wrote this book?

Kumaresh,

It is the worst innovative idea of human history..... :evil: :evil:

Give it your name :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

It is yours.... your name is attached with it... :blink: :blink: :woohoo:

It is yours.... your name is attached with it... :blink: :blink: :woohoo:

I never spend my time in such experiments :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

why can't you experiment with fool's gold :woohoo: :woohoo: :S

Meera sandhu
hahaha @ kumaresh I don't think you are only the one to have such a great experience...I too did it once in my 12th class ...where examiner got upset with my acts.... :laugh: I love chemistry mainly due to lots of reactions and experiments involved in it..
hahaha @ kumaresh I don't think you are only the one to have such a great experience...I too did it once in my 12th class ...where examiner got upset with my acts.... :laugh: I love chemistry mainly due to lots of reactions and experiments involved in it..

Kumaresh, you will be happy to see your follower.

Just you two continue your experiments in a partnership way, sharing the secrets, what you have learnt till now from your own experiments...
No one can predict.......if you two get nobel prize to find the secret behind it :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.