Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think you are talking about volumetric titrations. :laugh:

Yes i also loved to do it. :)

Moreover i used to like experimemnts which we used to do to identify the salts. :)

Yes.....pippette and buret.
I still remember a comedy, which occurred in our Chemistry classes.
Exams were near. When teacher asked one of the students.....what's taken in pippette, she answered "Water" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Acid is colourless. Isn't it?
Sir have taught us, at least 1000 times...it's acid :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think she was experimenting it everytime, thinking it's just water.

Meera sandhu
I also hate chemistry but loves some times this is the first subject which I failed many times.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I also hate chemistry but loves some times this is the first subject which I failed many times.

Did you love the subject because you failed so many times or because you loved it so you failed??? :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think you loved it when you used to pass in it in exams. :woohoo:

I used to like chemistry and i got highest marks in it 12th. :)
No mam when I tried hard also to pass it every time I failed. But managed by giving money to the invisilator.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No mam when I tried hard also to pass it every time I failed. But managed by giving money to the invisilator.

Hmmm...so that's how you passed!!! Naughty!!!! :evil:

he is saying openly in forum that he has given money to the investigator. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hoping, no investigator or spy will read your post :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Ha ha.. even I didn't liked chemistry during 11th and 12th.. but fortunately somehow i managed to pass..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

he is saying openly in forum that he has given money to the investigator. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hoping, no investigator or spy will read your post :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I doubt if that invigilator will even remember sasi, so many of the students must have paid him similarly to copy during exams!! :woohoo:

Ha ha.. even I didn't liked chemistry during 11th and 12th.. but fortunately somehow i managed to pass..

Chemistry is a main subject in 12th if you select PCM/PCB in both cases one needs to get good marks in it. :blink: So i used to study a lot to get good marks in it. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.