Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Trees provide oxygen to us.Cutting down of trees reduced our oxygen level in atmosphere.If trees are being cut down then sure in future we have to buy oxygen cylinder to breathe which is very costly.

Sharmistha Banerjee
That's right people still don't understand the importance of trees in our life and cut them for their own use. :evil:

They have started setting oxygen booths in cities where one can go and have a puff on payment basis and refresh himself.

All that is required is to have one healthy plant per individual . which is not at all difficult.Western countries are much more advanced and in almost all major cities they have a greenbelt around the congested part of the city to take care of fuel emissions ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks for sharing this with us. This is great advice to all of us. Trees are our life and breath. It not only gives us air to breath, it also gives us food and shelter.
Sasikanth, didn't got, what you want to tell?

He want to tell that one day Oxygen exist from our earth.The regular cutting of tree might help in existence of Oxygen.Without tree how oxygen survive........He advice you to buy a Cylinder today for our future..........

We need to save environment, forests and water. If we mercilessly cut the trees, there will be no oxygen to refill the cylinders.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's told, when we have eyes, we don't know its value.
Same is the case of our valuable trees. If things go like this, we won't even get fresh air to breath.

Meera sandhu
Same is the case of our valuable trees. If things go like this, we won't even get fresh air to breath.

All should plant trees to avoid this. Dear friends start planting trees.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

All should plant trees to avoid this. Dear friends start planting trees.

I have no more in my own garden and park left where we have enough trees and plants. Now we are doing this in other places.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When new roads are made, trees are planted.
When roads are widened, those trees are cut and planted again......
Why this Kolaveri???

Now itself, I have seen 100 trees cut in the NH connecting Thrissur and Guruvayur....... Trees having age of more than 30 or 50 years........Really heart breaking. they may plant new.
Yet, while passing through that NH, when those shady trees are absent, an emptiness fills my mind.

Meera sandhu
When new roads are made, trees are planted.
When roads are widened, those trees are cut and planted again......
Why this Kolaveri???

Now itself, I have seen 100 trees cut in the NH connecting Thrissur and Guruvayur....... Trees having age of more than 30 or 50 years........Really heart breaking. they may plant new.
Yet, while passing through that NH, when those shady trees are absent, an emptiness fills my mind.

King Ashoka Plant trees in each side of the Road. But we used to cut the trees. It is very bad.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
As industrial and economic activities expand, global environmental problems grow ever more serious. Environmental issues will be as urgent a task for mankind in the 21st century as with overcoming population, food, resources and energy issues.

Advances in civilization in developed countries diminished forest lands as forests were converted to agricultural land and exploited as sources of energy and materials, but these have recently recovered, albeit slightly, due to plantation. On the other hand, forests in developing countries are receding rapidly as they are converted to agricultural land and sources of fuel wood by their growing number of populations.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------cuboid
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.