Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Making me believe is very easy. It may be because...everyone sees what he carries in his mind...

Meera sandhu
Actually, i take time to believe a person. Once I believed him, it's almost impossible to break it.
Most times, it has proved right

No I am not agree with your comment.

Why? :blink:
Will you break my belief??? :dry: :dry: :dry:

No no ,I want to say this not right to believe anybody for ever,latter they can betray.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Actually, i take time to believe a person. Once I believed him, it's almost impossible to break it.

No no ,I want to say this not right to believe anybody for ever,latter they can betray.

What about beliefs once broken?????? :blink:

Meera sandhu

What about beliefs once broken?????? :blink:

Then we become more cautious and see every one with a doubt, :woohoo:
It depends upon person.How much that person is important for me and what should he do for me in past..............
That is right, every one must have his/her confidence level towards a particular person to trust him or her. that is an important point.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't believe strangers. I love to be reserve and I hard have any friend except my family members.
Believing on other without knowing that person is a great threat.One day i travel in a train.I saw a person is very friendly to other passengers.After that night when they get up they saw there gauges are stolen by that man...........So never believe other in a train......
Believing on other without knowing that person is a great threat.One day i travel in a train.I saw a person is very friendly to other passengers.After that night when they get up they saw there gauges are stolen by that man...........So never believe other in a train......

Great experience shared yaar. Even don't take any food without the authorized seller of railway.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It depends upon person.How much that person is important for me and what should he do for me in past..............

Yes, i agree.
That's why we believe our parents, spouse and kids more than anyone

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.