The topic is locked.
No i am not i have been on the sites since ONE year and have earned just $125 in this one year.I think i should have earned somewhere around $1000 with the efforts i do on net. :blink: What about you are you satisfied? :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually, i have not started yet.
i have to study many more lessons.....I have to start from first chapter itself.
Then i will answer this thread...wait for 6 more months for my answer

Meera sandhu
I am satisfied.Actually earnings is not more but satisfied as I am a slow runner.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Not only me no one will satisfy with their earnings. Every one want to earn more and more dollars.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sanjeev, if you are already working a full time job, then you should probably realize that there is only so much time that you can spend online. As against that time, if you compare your earnings, then I don't think you would be disappointed! Most people who only work online probably earn from more and referrals that work on other sites. As for me, I guess I am happy with what I have got considering the time I put in, only about 3 hours each day!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am satisfied with whatever I get on net. My main income is that from pension and legal work. I write articles and posts only for fun. so, this is all okay to me.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If you are saying about monetary satisfaction, you should consider what type of work are you doing rather than how much time you are spending. A person who spends 1 hr daily to write an article may earn more than someone spending 3 hrs in some PTC sites.

Online content writing is one of the best option to earn online without investing any money. Develop your skills in writing. Always remember the target audience. An article on a trending topic can give you more earnings. Because, what pays is all depended upon how much traffic we can bring.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Also, $125 in an year is not something bad. There are people who didn't make 10$ an year through online. They are revolving around spam and other low paying sites. Be happy that you are here. Your work will definitely pay you!!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Sanjeev, we all know that the amount you earn on the net is directly dependent on how much time and effort you put in.I have worked a lot during the past 4-5 years on writing articles and posting on various sites where I get paid for views.Once you build up a base, you can afford to take it easy.I am doing that now, however, it is not a great amount but a steady amount which you get every month without doing anything and I am quite satisfied with it...If I want to earn more at any time in the future, then I need to put in more effort :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

From starting it is not possible to earn more but after getting some experience we can ear more.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
From starting it is not possible to earn more but after getting some experience we can ear more.

Yes..keep learning new things....also improve our writing skills.....

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.