Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have also seen this thread and also posted my comments. Where is it?

Actually I doubted if we can post such threads here, while I saw that one...that's why I didn't answer.
My doubt is cleared now :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Some days before, seeing a thread similar to this one, I asked Usha do edit that thread.....just a few days after Asid was banned. Usha did so, hearing my words.

If it's against Boddunan rules, admin can ban us without any notice. :evil:
That's why I told her to do so

I am eternally indebted to you Sandhya :huh: cant imagine what would happen without you... :ohmy: :dry:

Never mind every one however learned about rules and all can make mistakes. Remember lamby and MysD? ;)

Sunil and Sanjeev, a request to you, whatever happens on the Mylot, please keep it there, do not discuss those issues here please. If you want to discuss, you can use the PM option!!

Ok Kalyani,i would keep this in mind for future. :blink:

But please clear doubts is it wrong to discuss any site here on threads. :blink:

Sanjeev, the issue is about the context in which sites are discussed. The sites that are informative, educative can be discussed here. But sites that are used for making money in one way or other cannot be discussed. I trust this is now clear. :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually I doubted if we can post such threads here, while I saw that one...that's why I didn't answer.
Some days before, seeing a thread similar to this one, I asked Usha do edit that thread.....just a few days after Asid was banned. Usha did so, hearing my words.

I am eternally indebted to you Sandhya :huh: cant imagine what would happen without you... :ohmy: :dry:

Never mind every one however learned about rules and all can make mistakes. Remember lamby and MysD? ;)

Sunil and Sanjeev, a request to you, whatever happens on the Mylot, please keep it there, do not discuss those issues here please. If you want to discuss, you can use the PM option!!

But I don't see I have mentioned Ml anywhere here, why me? Neither I am using any other site's name on any threads.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But I don't see I have mentioned Ml anywhere here, why me? Neither I am using any other site's name on any threads.

Never mind every one however learned about rules and all can make mistakes. Remember lamby and MysD? ;) I am sure there are many here who would know what this means!

Never mind every one however learned about rules and all can make mistakes. Remember lamby and MysD? ;) I am sure there are many here who would know what this means!

Had it been MysD and Lamby, this could be ML But this is in other order so does not qualify. :laugh: :laugh: :P

Kalyani can you please tell me what is the meaning of Lamby and MysD?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Nothing to think much about, these are only Characters of a cartoon comic.

Sarala, don't think much about it, they are some cartoon friends of sunil!!! :evil: :laugh:

sarala wrote:

Sarala, don't think much about it, they are some cartoon friends of sunil!!!

Cartoon friends of sunil. SO he is also having some cartoon friends.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

sarala wrote:

Sarala, don't think much about it, they are some cartoon friends of sunil!!!

Cartoon friends of sunil. SO he is also having some cartoon friends.

Some? Most of my friends are cartoons. Do you like them?

Sarala, don't think much about it, they are some cartoon friends of sunil!!! :evil: :laugh:

You sure have a lots of work at your hands. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.